John Surtees won that race. Good thing I found the pictures I took when I was 9.
The Window Socket offers a neat way to harness solar energy and use it as a plug socket. So far we have seen solutions that act as a solar battery backup, but none as a direct plug-in. Simple in design, the plug just attaches to any window and does its job intuitively.
Designers: Kyuho Song & Boa Oh
#solarenergy #engineering #coolideasaroundtheworld #invention #greenliving #greenenergy
- As an economist, I specialize in Intellectual Property assets (IP), such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and rights of publicity.
- As more fully described on the IPmetrics site, I value IP and serve as an expert witness in infringement litigation cases.
- I regularly post on my own blog as well as my firm's blog and resources pages.
- My life-long interest is auto racing and antique cars.
- University of LondonEconomics, 1981 - 1982
- University of East AngliaEconomics, 1980 - 1981
- Universidad Autónoma MetropolitanaEconomics, 1976 - 1980
INTA Pre-Annual Meeting Reception in Beverly Hills
The Taillieu Law Firm and @IPmetrics are hosting the Pre-Annual Meeting Reception in Beverly Hills on March 6.
Describing Your Invention Completely in a Patent Application | IPWatchdo...
Provide an instruction manual for making and using your invention, paying particular attention to describing modifications, specific version
Establishing Licensing Rates Through Options by Fernando Torres :: SSRN
Picture the situation. The company has spent millions developing a new technology, the patent has been issued, and the Intellectual Propert
IPmetrics - Intellectual Property Valuation Experts
IPmetrics LLC – Intellectual Property Valuation, IP Expert, and IP Monetization – Since 2000
Speed matters: how Ethernet went from 3Mbps to 100Gbps... and beyond
In 30 years, Ethernet conquered networking and accelerated from 3Mbps to 100Gbps—and Terabit Ethernet might not be far off. Here's how i