A lot of stuff reviewed for just an hour of study, don't you think? I love Anki!
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Well done, mate. :)
What retention rates are you seeing?Mar 2, 2014
- I am able to memorize stuff and promptly recall them much better than I ever could before.
It has been one month since I got serious about this Anki spaced repetition stuff. I believe things are going to get even better.Mar 2, 2014
- Excellent. It worked well for my Chinese studies too.Mar 2, 2014
- I still have to learn how to create cards more effectively and concisely. There are many features that I don't use yet. I'll hang in there and will eventually master this excellent approach for studying.Mar 2, 2014
- I look forward to hearing about your refined techniques. Learn on! :DMar 2, 2014
- Never heard of this Anki thing, break it down for me if you would Fernando...Mar 2, 2014
- Sure. It is a flashcard-like program. It uses an algorithm to generate spaced repetition review based on your answers so that you review things in a more intelligent fashion.
You spend less time reviewing things you remember better, and more time reviewing things you are having trouble with.
Highly recommended.Mar 2, 2014