"First Nation tribes from North America coined a term to describe the ‘disease of the white man’ – wetiko. In their understanding, wetiko consists of two essential characteristics: chronic inability for empathy and an egoistic fixation on ones own personal benefit and profit. The First Peoples used this word specifically because they could not fathom any other explanation for the behavior of the European colonialists. While often declared as unchangeable psychological features of humanity, greed, selfishness and violent impulses may in fact not be our “human nature” as many claim, but rather the outcome of our alienation under capitalist conditions. Marx said, “Social being determines consciousness.”[ii] According to epigenetic research, our genetic programming contains undiesmany different possibilities of existence. Whether wetiko takes holds of our psyche or we become compassionate strongly depends on the social structures we live in. We only consider egoism, hatred and brutality to be “normal” because over the past few thousand years our civilization has been conditioned in this way – basing its economy on war, its social organization on domination and conformity, its religion on punishment, damnation and sin, its education on coercion, its security on the elimination of the supposed enemy, its very image of love on fear of loss.
Patriarchal conditioning – carried out worldwide, generation after generation, with the most aggressive means – has created a cultural matrix of violence and fear, which at present nearly all of humanity more or less unconsciously follows. This matrix, or more accurately ‘patrix’, steers the global processes of politics and economics in similar ways as people’s interpersonal relationships, families and love lives. "
how faith is miracle, creator of miracles.
If you expect at every moment to be lifted up
and pulled towards the Divine, He will come
to lift you and He will be there,
quite close, closer, ever closer.
An innovative contribution to is The MetaCapital Framework - which measures 4 types of impact, across 10 distinct types of capital that then combine in various ways to produce 4 bottom lines.
The model is so elegant and beautiful. Take a look at their website:
#metacapital #capital #economics #sustainability #ReinventingOrganizations #Integral #impact
–Massimo de Angelis
The Deeper Magic of the Commons...beautifully produced podcast
Our approach addresses many issues people are tackling in a variety of projects (web of trust, blockchain, semantic web, decentralized applications, federated identity, ease of interoperability, rapid code evolution with massive reuse, mesh networks, etc.) through a unified approach. Applications in Ceptr will be able to be developed faster, easier, and should significantly outperform projects which have been cobbled together from more traditional tools.
Meetup #vancouver #blockchain #platformcoop #decentralized
- Collective Intelligence and collective wisdom (processes, tools, research)
- Gift economies (Generosity and well-being in the system level)
- Next economies (currencies, wealth, collaborative economies)
- Organizations in the XXI century. What I call 'Wisdom-driven organizations'
- Invisible architectures like language, social codes, money
- Integral theory and practice
- Personal mastery (body / mind / spirit)
- Paradigm shifts and what enables them
- Social artistry
- Women and the path of the goddess
- Conscious evolution
- Collective Intelligence Research InstituteCo-founder, R&D, Speaker, Experience Designer and Facilitator, 2009 - 2014Research and Development. I did a lot of conferences, workshop and two international Congress In France.
- TheTransitionerCommunity gardener, 2007 - 2013Collective Intelligence ThinkTank
- Community WealthUS west coast tour, 2012The Community wealth tour was a Gift Economy tour around the west coast
- Centifolia 2011 CongressCollective intelligence designer, facilitator and speaker, 2013The spirit of Centifolia and Centisophia was to gather decision makers of the perfume and cosmetics industry to speak about 'The Wealth of a Product' to infuse consciousness and further capacities to participate in the worlds transformation while generating wealth for people and planet
- Centre de Promotion des EnterpriseOrganizational development, 2011
- VillageLabWIsdom-Driven organization architect, co-founder, 2012 - presentVillageLab is an agile Sovereign Accountable Commons. We work to empower the movement of Intentional communities, ecovillages, communities of Practice and Sacred Economics. Whole Systems Design
- MetacurrencyPolymorphic, weaver, creator, 2010 - presentCreating the infrastructure for the Next Economy. I am a speaker for metacurrency principles and values. I co-create with others and play mainly in socialmedia, content strategy and community development.
Schools put genius child in special ed, tell mom he can't learn. Now he'...
A genius boy whose IQ is higher than Albert Einstein is on his way to possibly winning a Nobel Prize after being set free of special educati
Yoga Videos, Yoga Classes, Video Downloads - My Yoga Online
Yoga videos classes at My Yoga Online. My Yoga is the top online resource for yoga downloads and streaming content, videos, articles, yoga p
Inspire the Beauty industry! Tell them how to help you live a conscious ...
Contribute to this beautiful piece. Share your values, perspectives, insights, questions with decision-makers of the 'beauty industry'. Let
Consumer futures-2020 Scenario’s for tomorrow consumers Toolkit part-2-g...
consumer futures 2020 how to use the scenariosfacilitator notesIf you plan on using the scen
YCteen's Toxic Products Slideshow | Centifolia 'From Cosmetics to CosmET...
Chemicals in your shampoo, lotion, deodorant, and even hand sanitizer could be doing more harm than good. For the full story, go to http://