I mean, beer bottles...
I mean, beer bottles...
I just noticed I reached a sad benchmark this weekend: 506 pending portal submissions. That's right, enough pending submissions to earn a Platinum Seer by themselves!
What makes the situation even sadder is that submissions are not being evaluated in the order they were received anymore, which can lead to cases where you're portal is rejected as duplicated but you have submitted it first. For example, my oldest pending submission is from December 9th, while my newest approval (on March 21st) is from a Jan 23th submission. But another submission from Dec 9th was rejected on Mar 7th because it was a duplicate of a portal that didn't exist when I initially submitted it: what guarantee I have that other portal was submitted before Dec 9th, not after?
I understand being backlogged, but they should at least respect the submissions order...
Hi, Good Morning Felipe, This is your man. How are you on wild. Anyway, I wondering if you can call me back (650) 555-4242. I want to ask you about resumes management by objectives are wash over you, too. I wonder how you actually use it on the day to day basis. Tenants will be. Actually, I don't wanna be trailer park. It's true applied to the wonder if you could ask me some perspective anyway we can perhaps meet for lunch, so we'll talk a little phone, whatever doesn't look good. Yeah. I look forward to talk to you soon okay bye.
- Googler, present
- Oracle CorporationPrincipal Member of Technical Staff, 2009 - 2011
- GoldenGate SoftwarePrincipal Engineer, 2007 - 2009
- Falcon InformáticaOwner, 2002 - 2007
- CPqDSystems Architect, 2004 - 2006
- Trust ConsultoresConsultant, 2002 - 2004
- GlobalcodeJava Instructor, 2004 - 2007
- Apache Software FoundationCommitter, 2003 - 2005
- Java MagazineAuthor, 2003 - 2005
- TerraspringSoftware Engineer, 2001 - 2002
- WirestoneWeb Developer, 1999 - 2001
- Ci&TSoftware Engineer, 1996 - 1999
- Universidade Estadual de CampinasBSc Computer Engineering, 1993 - 1997
- Colégio Salesiano Dom Bosco AssunçãoHigh School, 1990 - 1992
Android Cloud to Device Messaging Framework - Google Projects for Android
Android Cloud to Device Messaging Framework. Android Cloud to Device Messaging (C2DM) is a service that helps developers send data from serv
Globe+ | a Chrome experiment project based on WebGL Globe
The Globe+ project is a delighted interface based on HTML5 technologies which allow the user to add his own position on the Globe and view a
Campeonato Brasileiro: Acompanhe o time - UOL Esporte
Campeonato Brasileiro no UOL Esporte: Veja vídeos e acompanhe notícias, resultados, próximos jogos, jogadores, desempenho em campeonatos e m