New Co-Optitude! We seem to have enraged YouTUbe because we play Sonic 2 and are terrible at it and don't like it. I guess you have to have a Phd in Sonic to play it publicly, the rage is kinda hilarious haha. Anyway watch!
610 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 123 previous comments
- No, they are just to dumb to figure out simple video game mechanics. Seriously, I feel like I'm in a room fool of people who don't understand retro gaming at all. They are the most moronic video gamers I have ever had the displeasure to watch.Jan 7, 2014
- Pretty sure they're just pissed you guys dissed an obviously epic character. I mean sure you don't have to like the game, but raggin on Sonic? Who's next? Tommy the white/green power ranger?Feb 27, 2014
- The developers of the recent Sonic games and the obsessive Sonic nerds who spend all their free time wring terrible fanfiction and drawing terrible fanart have already ruined the character beyond repair. Two people making a few jokes about the character is hardly going to have an effect.Apr 26, 2014
- "Seriously, I feel like I'm in a room fool of people who don't understand retro gaming at all." - Please enlighten these people then. What is there to "get"? There's nothing complex about it. It's not like they're playing something like Ultima VI. It's just going from point A to point B collecting rings and avoiding pits, spikes and enemies. I like the old Sonic games, but they're not as great as people make them out to be, and it's completely understandable that not everyone is going to have fun with it. They don't deserve "sacred cow" status.
You're the kind of "nerd" who makes it embarrassing for people to label themselves as such.Apr 26, 2014
- man fuck sonic 2Jul 13, 2014
"Seriously even 20 years ago this game sucked compared to what else was around at the time"
Look, i know the nerd-rage is hilarious in the comments & the fact that sonic fanboys are one of the most embarrassing demographics on the internet means that you'd rather play whack-a-mole with your own scrotum than ally yourselves with them.......
BUT.......lets not go nuts here. Sonic 2 was a fantastic game & has never "sucked"....then or now.Sep 16, 2014