- More screens
- 10x smaller filesize (~24 MB, all pictures optimized)
Google documentation had some huge .tiff photos embedded
- MDPI screen size (export PNG at larger DPI)
- Adjusted color scheme for theming
- Updated AndroidIllustratorWorkflow.png
- Removed ROBOTO2DRAFT font
- added .zip archive for download
- added RobotoSlab
Main difference from http://www.google.com/design/spec/resources/sticker-sheets.html#sticker-sheets-ui-elements is that the interface elements are summed up in one document (Kit) rather than scattered across multiple files. Google documentation is also about guidelines, this Kit is focused on UI elements for your design.
If you need something more specific do use Google resources.
Google documentation is by far the best resource for all design information that you need to know and should always be the starting point. Great job from Google on such detailed documentation and documentation files.
This kit contains:
- basic interface elements and layouts from http://google.com/design
- Some screens adapted for Material Design and some advanced elements ported from +Taylor Ling Android UI Design Kit for Photoshop 4.4
- typography styles from official guidelines
- colors from http://google.com/design
*Leave your feedback here: http://goo.gl/F4Ud1Q
*Thanks JT for workflow tips included in 1.1
* This Kit is not in correlation with Adobe or Google. It is something I use for projects and have decided to share it with community
#android #materialdesign #adobeillustrator #UI #Design