Zeph is busy at prototyping a new look and feel to the launch screen in Unity. These will change as we go through actual implementation, but I thought I'd share some of the early thoughts.
2 Photos - View album
23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- , are you referring to Unity or Fantasy Grounds? Fantasy Grounds is a virtual tabletop that you host as a GM and allow players to connect to you over the Internet in a peer-to-peer fashion. Each person installs and runs the client application. It is typically run alongside Google Hangouts, Skype or another voice app. You can also use it to manage your face-to-face campaigns. I do.Nov 3, 2014
- Was referring to Fantasy Grounds.. seeing a lot of really interesting tidbits about it... if it had support for something like Traveller RPG (not sure if it doers) I would absolutely check it out indepth.. thanks for the response.Nov 3, 2014
- We have a license for the Mongoose Traveller RPG, but development on it stalled. We just discussed having Zeph take a crack at it at the start of the year. Hopefully we can finish this out and then use sales for it to try to negotiate for a license of Paranoia. Keep an eye on us for more announcements early next year.Nov 3, 2014
- Sounds awesome!Nov 3, 2014
- I do believe there is a classic Traveller community ruleset available as well. They won't be able to include any of the text and images due to copyright, but will typically support game mechanics and include a basic character sheet and other tools.Nov 3, 2014
- I have used the Community Traveller version and it works nicely. Possibly a couple of things that I would do differently but hey - there are only so many hours in the day and if you have something that works and is not broke...
In fact I wanted to move my Traveller stuff wholly to Fantasy Grounds but one of my players is an old Grognard who has very old tech at home (probably TL5!) and it does not meet Fantasy Grounds very moderate computer requirements. I have told him that next year there will be a move to it and given him the time to sort himself out tech wise ;) It is a brilliant tool for automation of a lot of elements and I highly recommend itNov 3, 2014