- Couch & AssociatesSr. Strategy Consultant, 2014 - present
- Opie Marketing GroupOnline Marketing Projects Manager, 2011 - 2014• Conceived the development strategy for a set of site functionalities that encompassed Entry / Landing Pages, Microsites, Site Content, Navigation, Search, Social Commerce, Promotional Pages, Media Integration, Localization, Checkout / Cart design and Mobile • Created and implemented subscriber acquisition strategies for existing and new prospects, including managing and internal teams on CRM led nurturing campaigns • Drove the digital content management strategy and act as key liaison with content teams to provide insight to create, maintain and optimize quality digital content across all digital channels including: Online, Mobile, Email, CRM, Social, Whitepapers and In-Store Digital Marketing • Gathered functional requirements from clients and provide detailed specifications of user experience and functionality for development of all digital properties • Developed digital strategies for agency wide account teams; acted as a consultant to clients and teams and led ideation and execution of digital strategies to support clients’ business objectives • Prepared project plans, project charters, daily/weekly status reports, risk assessment plans, resource requests and change requests documentation • Developed, managed and oversaw social and online media campaigns to drive company objectives, including paid search and targeted social ads • Collaborated and influenced cross-functional teams such as customer development, brand marketing, public relations, web development, UX design, graphic design, regulatory and legal to coordinate the digital marketing activities in support of strategic and operational ecommerce and customer digital plans • Oversaw all stages of project planning, production process/approvals and partner with project managers to ensure that programs are on schedule and as per production briefs • Report on KPIs for measuring success – conversion rates, web analytics, heat maps, consumer behaviour, and industry best practices - and present actionable recommendations to accomplish business objectives • Presented analysis and insights of integrated campaigns for ongoing optimization and report on industry trends related to digital marketing in order to enhance current and future marketing initiatives
- 3MMarketing Supervisor, 2010 - 2011• Led project to identify opportunities for introducing additional Electrical Product offerings in Renewable Energy space through partnership with sales; identified emerging opportunities resulting in entitlement growth of 15% • Translated customer insights into business ideas by developing strategy for heat trace product line with projected market share growth rate of 15% • Researched and analyzed industry market insights and competitors and presented reactive and proactive strategies to take advantage of key trends occurring in the industry • Supported marketing and communications programs identified in annual business plans through production of direct mail, catalogues, collateral materials, PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, sales collateral and tradeshow graphics, etc. • Acted as primary liaison between agency and internal clients; Marketing Managers, Marketing Coordinators, Product and Content Development • Identified key metrics for measuring success for marketing related activities against business and ROI objectives and track and analyze on a daily basis • Developed strong relations across the organization and disseminated industry knowledge and market intelligence with 3M global marketing
- IFFCO Group of CompaniesMarketing Executive, 2006 - 2008• Led a NPD cross-functional team involving marketing, sales, distribution, finance and advertising agency to set a new time record and brought 10 new beverage products from prefeasibility stage to commercial production stage in less than 12 months; increased market share for brand by 7% • Initiated monthly review of Nielsen data and shipments data to analyze results against business objectives; led quarterly review meetings to revisit business plans and change market strategy based on profitability, current market trends and identified growth opportunities to maintain a consistent 3% growth on business targets • Developed and executed 1-year and 3-year business plans for the category and initiated a monthly review process to optimize budgeting and forecasting model; implemented a model to improve manufacturing forecast accuracy to 95% • Took ownership of promotions calendar and partnered with Category Development and Channel liaisons to develop consumer-targeted promotions; including concepts, creative production, logistics and field sales communications across retail and wholesale channel
- Cooler Solutions Inc.Student Marketing Consultant, 2009 - 2009• Researched and analyzed market trends, barriers to entry and consumer expectations to build case for our concept: a toy that would facilitate learning and association of colours with specific objects • Partnered with design firm team to produce mock ups and package designs and recommended marketing mix with 5Ps to launch product across Canada
- Business Mantra Inc.Marketing Consultant, 2009 - 2010• Identified distinct customer segments, prioritized areas of focus and determined segment needs and characteristics to develop branding, positioning and launch strategies for start-ups and small business clients • Assisted financial teams to develop pro-forma financial statements for small business clients; resulting in a success rate of 95% for securing financing for clients
- IFFCO Group of CompaniesJunior Process Engineer, 2005 - 2006• Analyzed storage process of Bran, Barley and Flour bulk bags and led project to recommend a new sling bag storage that would reduce labor, improve efficiency and optimize storage; resulted in storage savings of CDN $10,000 per month • Analyzed flour packaging line and recommended an automated weigh scale addition that would result in waste reduction during packing by 40%
- Schulich School of BusinessMBA, 2008 - 2010Brand Management, Marketing Strategy, Strategic Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Service Marketing
- Ryerson UniversityElectrical Engineering, 2001 - 2005
- Batman and The Flash:Hero Run
- Dude Perfect 2
Simple Reminders From The Smartest Marketers In The World
This last week, the CMO Club Summit was held in New York City. Marketing executives from all over the world shared their challenges, experie
5 Things You Can Do Today to Make Yourself More Creative, And Productive...
From Fast Companys 100 Most Creative People report: Simon Rich one of the most productive writers we know outlines 5 steps to upping your ow
17 Productive Ways To Spend 5 Minutes Instead Of Checking Your Email (Ag...
Sure cleaning out your inbox can feel productive but you're really not accomplishing anything.
Your A/B Testing Isn't Working Nearly as Well as You Think | Wired Opini...
It’s clear that A/B testing has had, and continues to have, a significant impact on Silicon Valley and beyond. It is changing the way we do
Email Marketing is Changing – The Rise of Mobile and Triggered Emails | ...
Email marketing has been used for years to keep in contact and maintain relationships with customers. Lately, with the increasing use of sma
In two weeks, a TV-covered train full of yurts and artists will begin it...
From September 6th to the 28th, a nine-car train will cross the US hosting artists, musicians, and performers as it makes stops between New