Couple of weeks back I delivered a lecture on starting up and how to make it successful at a meetup, and after delivering the lecture one of the participant asked me what duties he should perform as a founder or the key person and how should he define...
Two years back, I dreamed of taking yet another entrepreneurial plunge and decided to explore various markets which includes wearable technology, web 3.0, IaaS and Education ICT but to my surprise, I explored facts which helped me in starting a unique...
After a successful stint in my entrepreneurial venture and a brief stint with a Indian MNC, I was recruited by an Education ICT company as a product manager. The startup was a team of 15 dedicated professionals and I was reporting directly to the CEO. Th...
I took my entrepreneurial plunge when I was in college and my younger looks always posed a challenge to me for securing big deals. I remembered visiting a mid segment Pharma Company in Hyderabad for implementing a CRM system and at that time no one in...
- Finesse ManagementCEO, 2012 - presentan Integrated company offering technical, consulting and research solutions to individuals, organizations and educational institutions (universities/colleges/schools) on Career Management, Personal Branding, Continuing Education, Talent Development, Education Management, Skill Assessment & Consulting, Organization Development, Intrapreneurship, Executive Search, CXO Succession, CSR Consulting and Human Capital Management Solutions. The company offered technical, consulting and research solutions to more than 10000 individuals and around 200 organizations and is currently building cutting edge technological products by harnessing internet of things, web 3.0 and mobility.
- Magical Words ConsultingBusiness Head and Co Founder, 2011 - 2012
- Sapient ConsultantsHead - Marketing and Business Operations, 2009 - 2011
- Mindsoft ComputechSr. Product Manager, 2008 - 2009
- Verti SolutionsCo Founder, 2006 - 2008
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological UniversityB.Tech (CSE), 2004 - 2008
- St. Francis SchoolBasic Schooling, 1990 - 2002
- M.S. Junior College10+2, 2002 - 2004
Building India’s First Billion Dollar Tech Company: InMobi Co-Founder Am...
This segment is part 4 in the series : Building India's First Billion Dollar Tech Company: InMobi Co-Founder Amit Gupta1 2 3 4
What you ought to know about Corporate Law as a Career ~ Career Manageme...
Corporate Law as a Career and Basic responsibilities of a Corporate Lawyer for the professionals aiming for a career in corporate law
Content Writing, Copy Writing, Blog Writing, Article Writing, Technical ...
MagicalWords Writing Services is India's first complete writing services firm and the only firm to have a team of functional consultants fro
Specialize in Computational Finance with MSCF from Tepper School of Busi...
After detail coverage of specialization in finance as a specialization for MBA Students, B-School.com team decided to throw a light on advan
Five basic rules to follow while writing technical documents
http://www.magicalwords.in/1/post/2012/07/follow-five-basic-rules-in-technical-writing.html A post by Aliuddin Faisal Faruqui Aliuddin Faisa
Pursue Dual Specialization from University of Maryland
You are a subject matter expert and have always dreamt of becoming an expert in your core area of study but recent trends in business and a
Booth School of Business Application Essays and Deadlines 2012-2013 | B-...
University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business has announced its admission essays and deadlines for 2012-2013. The overall goal of this ap
Solve real world problems by pursuing Doctorate of Business Administration
DBA, Doctorate of Business Administration, one of the most respected degrees in academia and industrial world is also the best alternative t
SPJain Global MBA Program – Amalgamating different models to make unique...
It may be unfair to call SPJAIN Global MBA program to be a Dubai based MBA program or the program alternative to the National University of
Book your next keynote speakers on entrepreneurship
You and your friends burned the ships which may take you to corporate corridors and decided to sail on a boat called entrepreneurship. Your