- DynamatikFounder, 2012 - presentFounder
- KoboSoftware Engineer, 2012 - present
- MatchFuel/AndSpotCTO / CoFounder, 2009 - 2012
- O'Reilly MediaAuthor of Your First Android App, 2011 - 2012
- Rich Media InstitueAndroid Course Instructor, 2010 - 2011
- SensideaSoftware Developer, 2007 - 2008
- G-uniX TechnologiesFounder/ CEO, 2004 - 2008
- Manning PublishingCo-Author of Flex 3 In Action, 2007 - 2008
- MatrixTalkFounder/Webmaster, 2000 - 2002
- Interspot SMSSoftware Developer (Freelance), 2003 - 2004
- BuzzspotsSoftware Developer (Freelance), 2006 - 2006
- EZ ApartmentsSoftware Developer (Freelance), 2006 - 2007
416 576 9422
416 576 9422
86 Wharnsby Rd, Toronto OntarioM1X 1Z9
I am a software engineer, author, teacher and entrepreneur.
From the hardcore server-side and database challenges to the the front end issues, I love solving problems and strive to create software that can make a difference.
I'm an author published by Manning (at age 17) and O'Reilly and have also appeared in leading publications with my articles on ColdFusion and Flex.
I teach Android development at the Rich Media Institute (downtown Toronto), as well as give presentations at FITC, Riadventure and other conferences on Android, ColdFusion and various other topics. Previously I served as the CTO for MatchFuel and its predecessor AndSpot.
Currently, I am the founder of Dynamatik, a design and development consulting agency.
I am also a Software Engineer working at Kobo on the Android tablet team.
- West Hill CIHighschool
5 Insane Theories About Why We Haven't Discovered Alien Life
We can say with a candor close to absolute certainty that nobody on Earth will ever see warp drive starships or quad-breasted space women fr
tazjin comments on The Guardian releases another leaked document: NSA pr...
I feel like I've entered /r/conspiracy. Please have some facts (and do read them!) A one terabyte SSD (I assume that's what you meant by fla
My five favorite talks from OSCON - AppDynamics: The APM Blog
The mission of this blog is to publish thought leadership & best practice to help customers better manage application performance within Dis