Face to Face: this week, Nancy Cordes sat down with American Crossroads Super PAC President Steven Law. He says his Super PAC will raise $300 million dollars this cycle, but still be "dwarfed" by labor union dollars.
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I saw a graph a while back that compared super-pac money spending to Union funds being spent, there was no comparison, the super-pac's were way more spending!Aug 9, 2012
- wowAug 9, 2012
- All this money to get 1 guy elected…think of what that money could be going towards?Aug 9, 2012
- Isn't he also missing the point that labor's political donations are transparent while his contributors aren't?
There are two issues here: 1. Lots of money spent to support politicians.
2. Clear transparency of who donates and how much.Aug 9, 2012
- Oh Bob. You play music?Aug 12, 2012