Start a hangout
Works at Foreign Language Association of Northern California
Attended University of California, Berkeley
View original post
More than half of all peer-reviewed research articles published from 2007 to 2012 are now free to download somewhere on the Internet, according to a report produced for the European Commission, published today. That is a step up from the situation last year, when only one year – 2011 – reached ...
- University of California, BerkeleyPh.D. in Hispanic Languages and Literatures, 2004
- University of California, BerkeleyM.A in Hispanic Languages and Literatures, 2000
- University of California, BerkeleyBA in Spanish Languages and Literatures, 1998
- University of Buenos AiresPsycology, 1989Licenciatura in Psychology (incomplete) Universidad de Buenos Aires, Facultad de Psicología, 1984-1989
Academic Interests: Latin-American avant-garde, representation of technology and esoteric traditions in literature and film, feminism, instructional technology, open education, journalism.
- Foreign Language Association of Northern CaliforniaPresident, 2014 - present
- Berkeley City CollegeProfessor, 2002 - presentDepartment Chair, Modern Languages and Distance Education Coordinator