Shared publicly  - 
 
The Exchange Buildings were built between 1927 and 1929 as part of a major civic building project which included the Council House.The building was officially opened by H.R.H the Prince of Wales (later King Edward VIII and the Duke of Windsor) on 22 May 1929. The total cost of the building at the time was £502,876 (£22.7 million as of 2012).
2
Add a comment...