When some of you took advantage of our pre-release download offer on our EVOLUTION VS. GOD film, you put us in position to fund the production of NOAH—AND THE LAST DAYS. We would be grateful if you would consider doing it again with this movie, and in turn help us to continue our work on similar future projects.
When you download this movie for $19.99, you will get a free downloadable Companion Guide containing further arguments for the Ark and the worldwide flood, plus a special message by Ken Ham, "Creation and the Last Days" (valued at $12.99).
NOAH—AND THE LAST DAYS will be available on YouTube and DVD starting March 28.
Here is my take on Hollywood’s NOAH:
Paramount Pictures recently stated "The film is inspired by the story of Noah. While artistic license has been taken, we believe that this film is true to the essence, values, and integrity of a story that is a cornerstone of faith for millions of people worldwide. The biblical story of Noah can be found in the book of Genesis."
The Bible tells us that the Ark was made of gopher wood. Hollywood didn’t even go for gopher wood. The Scriptures say eight were on the ark. It seems that they can’t count. The Ark was supposed to be boarded by “kinds” of animals. They blew that. What were they thinking when their boat-building psychopath vowed to murder his grandchildren?
They painted a righteous man “who found grace in the sight of God” as a murderous crazy drunk. The Ark landed on the mountains of Ararat. Theirs lands on a cliff next to a beach. The movie doesn’t take “artistic licence”; the artists did a whole new paint job. They said “This film is true to the essence, values, and integrity of a story that is a cornerstone of faith for millions.” It reminds me of an old song by Paul Simon, where he sang, "Now who do, who do you think you're foolin'?" No wonder it was listed as “Fiction.”
Pic. Russell Crowe in a scene from “Noah,” due for release in late March (Photograph: Niko Tavernise/Paramount Pictures)
* “If you are fascinated by Bible prophecy—particularly last day’s events, you are going to love this eye-opening and convicting movie.” Joseph Farah, WND.com
* “Timely and effective…I heartily recommend this film.” Paul Washer
* "A powerful evangelistic tool." Ken Ham, President of Answers in Genesis and the Ark Encounter
* "Inspiring and convicting!" Eric Hovind, Creationtoday.org
NOAH AND THE LAST DAYS
9818 Arkansas St. Bellflower California 90706 USA
- "Powerful, insightful, and eye-opening." Ken Ham
- "Absolutely excellent.” Paul Taylor
Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists from some of the world’s top universities:
- Professor Peter Nonacs, UCLA Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Professor Craig Stanford, USC Biological Sciences and Anthropology
- PZ Myers, Biologist, University of Minnesota Morris
- Gail E. Kennedy, Associate Professor (Ph.D.) UCLA Department of Anthropology
A study of the evidence of vestigial organs, natural selection, the fifth digit, the relevance of the stickleback, Darwin’s finches and Lenski's bacteria—all under the microscope of the Scientific Method--observable evidence from the minds of experts. Prepare to have your faith shaken.