My only friends who are foolish enough to inject these toxins directly into their blood stream have had horrible bouts of flu---and only took the shots because their health plan or work or another pressure gave an ultimatum.
I would have expected more common sense and sage advice from you.
EverydayHealth.com is a leading provider of online health information. We're here to help you manage your own and your family's conditions and overall well-being through personalized advice, tools, and communities. We're committed to bringing you the most credible and relevant health information available online, and to giving you the best possible user experience. Our information is easy to understand and incorporate into your life every day. There's much to explore on EverydayHealth.com, including:
- More than 100 health centers loaded with in-depth, original information on the diagnosis, management, and prevention of diseases and conditions, as well as information on how to live a full, healthy life. Meet the Everyday Health Advisory Board, the editorial staff, our contributing writers and editors, and our medical reviewers.
- Helpful questions and answers from our board-certified experts at top-tier institutions such as Harvard Medical School, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Mount Sinai Medical Center, and more. Meet the Everyday Health experts.
- Thriving communities of individuals just like you, who are managing or caring for others with a range of conditions and health concerns. Visit our Support Groups.
- Interactive features including webcasts, videos, photo galleries, tools, trackers, and blogs to help you take a hands-on approach to managing your condition or improving your general health. Check out our tools page.
- Thousands of recipes to help you cook healthier every day.