I am making a screen for somebody with some of's art. I made this animation out of the layered file I used to size the graphics.
19 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- WICKED! Like a phone screen?2w
- That pig is feeling like a big shot with Demogorgon, a lich, and aboleth buddies.2w
- I know! Then again, he could just be the most badass piggie around.
It's for a GM screen. I'm considering doing something similar for mine, and was describing the idea. They loved the idea, and I so I'm making a prototype for them. Each circle is on a panel.
For mine (which has eight instead of four panels), the center two panels are the "serene Wizard on the d6" in the front of the 1e PHB and the "panicking Wizard" spoof of the same art from Hackmaster.2w
- And just to be clear: no money involved, just fans clipping out art they really like and pasting them in pleasing designs on their gaming gear.2w
- Yeah, man, this is awesome! I would love to see the final result.2w
- I'm actually working on my own screen, as it turns out. I'm using the 4 panel landscape you can get from OneBookShelf. I got the Barrowmaze inserts, but now I need some for my own campaign.2w
- I like a wide, low screen too, so I bought a pack of 6x9 rigid page protectors (like the hard card holders scaled up) and attached them side to side. I can slide in cards on the top for each monster or thing they are facing.
I need to take a photo of it in use, but it's at the bottom of this photo of a table thanking Matt Jackson for the night's adventure. The side two panels are closed in, but contain more tables. The blank one I usually slide a map into, but I didn't use it this evening.2w
Add a comment...