Anybody live in Southern Kentucky (I believedoes) who can recommend any local FLGSs along the Cumberland Parkway/State Road 80? is heading to a chemistry conference at Eastern Kentucky University, and we're planning on driving across from Bowling Green to I-75, and up to Richmond.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Oh man. Not much to see. In London, on 80, you've got Troll and Toad. In Bowling Green you have The Great Escape. You can drop by my town in Somerset to visit Book and CD Hut, where they game a lot. That's about it until you hit Louisville and Lexington. Lexington has The Rusty Scabbard, one of the oldest game shops around.1w
- Yep. Sarah used to be faculty at UK for a couple years before moving to WKU in Bowling Green. We've done the Elizabethtown to Bluegrass Parkway countless times, so this will be a pleasantly different route through the state. I didn't realize Toad and Troll was in that corner, although it makes sense, as I knew they were vaguely somewhere nearby.
We'll stop by T&T for sure, and Book and CD Hut for a gander. It's an easy drive with the time we have for it, so we can take our time.1w
- If you let me know when you are at Book and CD I might be able to drop in. I haven't been there in a while. It's a used bookstore owned by hardcore gamers.1w
- Wait, isn't the Gamescience store in that area?1w
- Bardstown, close to Louisville.1w