"the interests of our children don’t just provide educational value, they fuel students to take control of their education...I generally refer to them as Passion Projects and we devote a significant amount of time each week to developing their talents. This all began when I discovered the 10,000-hours rule and its application to today’s youth, 10K to Talent." 10K to Talent is written by
Review by : http://www.thecurriculumchoice.com/2015/11/10k-talent-just-hobby/
Pin it: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/179018153915741485/
Welcome to Finishing Strong ~ where families who are homeschooling middle & high school kids meet up in order to share tips, encouragement, advice, and more. Finishing Strong is brought to you each Wednesday by the ladies at Blog She Wrote, Education…
- Oregon State UniversityEducation, 1994 - 1995
- Oregon State UniversityScience / International Studies, 1992 - 1994
- South Coast ESDSubstitute Teacher, 2015 - present
- Science LogicCurriculum Development, 1996 - present
- Academia CelestiaHomeschool Educator, 2002 - present
- North Bend School DistrictElementary Science Specialist / 5th Grade Teacher, 1996 - 2002
Homeschool Chinese: Simplified or Traditional Chinese? | Better Chinese ...
Along the way, I discovered that some resources used traditional Chinese characters and others used simplified. I didn't know what direction
HowStuffWorks "How does the aurora borealis (the Northern Lights) work?"
How does the aurora borealis (the Northern Lights) work? What causes it? Why can you only see it in the North? Are the myths about it produc