"Even fantastic curriculums (and this overzealous, perfectionist mom) couldn’t get this boy to do anything that looked or smelled like “school.”"
Learn how Alicia solved her problem.
This is our final hangout of the 2014-2015 school year!
- Science LogicCurriculum Development, 1996 - present
- Academia CelestiaHomeschool Educator, 2002 - present
- North Bay Elementary School5th Grade Teacher, 2000 - 2002
- North Bay Elementary SchoolElementary Science Specialist, 1996 - 2000
- Oregon State UniversityEducation, 1994 - 1995
- Oregon State UniversityScience / International Studies, 1992 - 1994
Homeschool Chinese: Simplified or Traditional Chinese? | Better Chinese ...
Along the way, I discovered that some resources used traditional Chinese characters and others used simplified. I didn't know what direction
HowStuffWorks "How does the aurora borealis (the Northern Lights) work?"
How does the aurora borealis (the Northern Lights) work? What causes it? Why can you only see it in the North? Are the myths about it produc