- FreelanceSoftware engineer, 2014 - presentMaking native+hybrid app with Ionic Framework and web apps with AngularJS
- Boutique.ruPrincipal software engineer, 2011 - 2014Developer of internal services of Boutique.ru platform and public APIs. Also my work is to communicate with outsourcers, help them to integrate applications and services with our platform.
- HTML5Maker.comSoftware engineer, 2013 - 2014Wrote (as a hired programmer) a site for creation and hosting JS-animations. I wrote backend in PHP, frontend - in AngularJS, other programmers wrote HTML-part and flash editor.
- HTML5Maker (current)
- D3+Angular Interactive Map directive (current)
- D3+Angular grouped barchart directive (current)
- D3+Angular Multiline chart directive (current)
- angular-jmSelectSearchable (current)
- Bootstrap Less Editor (current)
- Jamm!Memory (current)
- Redis PHP client (current)
- Jamm!MVC (current)
- Jamm!HTTP (current)
- Jamm!Tasks (current)
- Jamm!Tester (current)
Testing AngularJS app with Protractor in multiple browsers (OS X)
Different browsers have different quirks, so let's try to run e2e tests in multiple major browsers. We can't run IE in OS X, Opera is custom
Support building native Android applications with Dart - Google Gruppi
Google Gruppi. Support building native Android applications with Dart. Sébastien Deleuze, 24-nov-2014 14.01. Postato nel gruppo: Dart Misc.
Erik McClure: Never Reinventing The Wheel Is Anticompetitive
Nowadays, you aren't supposed to write anything yourself. In the world of open-source software, you're supposed to find a library that does
Apple officially holding event September 9th: 'wish we could say more'
Well this is cryptic. Apple has confirmed that it's holding an event in Cupertino on September 9th, complete with a typically confusing-but-
How to not minify already minified on each "grunt build" in yeoman
Long title, yeah. Let's speed-up Grunt a little In some of my projects I use yeoman (generator-angular), and on each "grunt build" Grunt run
4 things I learned the hard way while freelancing - Ged's Blog
During the first two years of freelancing, I discovered a bunch of things that I wish I knew before. So this is me, time travelling back to