and now Twitter Bootstrap 4 presents Cards as replacement for panels, wells and thumbnails. I feel the trends! ;)
My next prediction: Card Decks is a next big thing in web pages:
And also I glad to see they use ES6 and they are moving away from pixels in sizing.
- FreelanceSoftware engineer, 2014 - presentMaking native+hybrid app with Ionic Framework and web apps with AngularJS
- Boutique.ruPrincipal software engineer, 2011 - 2014Developer of internal services of Boutique.ru platform and public APIs. Also my work is to communicate with outsourcers, help them to integrate applications and services with our platform.
- HTML5Maker.comSoftware engineer, 2013 - 2014Wrote (as a hired programmer) a site for creation and hosting JS-animations. I wrote backend in PHP, frontend - in AngularJS, other programmers wrote HTML-part and flash editor.
- HTML5Maker (past)
- D3+Angular Interactive Map directive (current)
- D3+Angular grouped barchart directive (current)
- D3+Angular Multiline chart directive (current)
- angular-jmSelectSearchable (current)
- Bootstrap Less Editor (current)
- Jamm!Memory (current)
- Redis PHP client (current)
- Jamm!MVC (current)
- Jamm!HTTP (current)
- Jamm!Tasks (current)
- Jamm!Tester (current)
9 Ways To Be More Productive Backed By Science | AdaptRM
Don't work overtime. Studies shown if you lower your daily work hours from 20 to 8 and work 5 days instead of 6, your productivity increases
Optimize Your App’s Growth with Ionic Analytics, Now in Alpha! | The Off...
Two weeks ago, we opened Ionic Push Alpha. Last week, we announced Ionic Deploy Alpha. We are so humbled by your enthusiasm and excitement,
The Ionic View App is Alive! | The Official Ionic Blog
Today, we're excited to announce that Ionic View for iOS and Android are now in public beta! The alpha version has been live in the App Stor
Testing AngularJS app with Protractor in multiple browsers (OS X)
Different browsers have different quirks, so let's try to run e2e tests in multiple major browsers. We can't run IE in OS X, Opera is custom
Support building native Android applications with Dart - Google Gruppi
Google Gruppi. Support building native Android applications with Dart. Sébastien Deleuze, 24-nov-2014 14.01. Postato nel gruppo: Dart Misc.
Erik McClure: Never Reinventing The Wheel Is Anticompetitive
Nowadays, you aren't supposed to write anything yourself. In the world of open-source software, you're supposed to find a library that does
Apple officially holding event September 9th: 'wish we could say more'
Well this is cryptic. Apple has confirmed that it's holding an event in Cupertino on September 9th, complete with a typically confusing-but-