Thanks to +Anna Sokolova
, we had a crazy outdoor day yesterday. Tired a little, but happy and satisfied. :-)
* Left Sydney early in the morning;
* Drove to Bendalong Point to collect our youngest after the second sleepover in a row;
* Went to Bundanon Trust for a tour of Arthur Boyd’s homestead and studio, where our eldest ran a race with a calf;
* Passed through Kangaroo Valley;
* Then we were at Fitzroy Falls, where we went for a nice bushwalk with beautiful views;
* Briefly visited Tallowa Dam, and on the way there we saw wandering in the twilights wombats, kangaroos and even a fox!
* Then, a light rain started. Droplets were falling on the still warmed road surface and immediately evaporating, turning the night around us into a surreal picture.
* And finally returned to Sydney just before the midnight.
~550 km in the overall, though I've been a happy passenger and all the way could look around. :-)