Check this out:
I was very excited to hear that Tonya Hall was launching the network's first ever marketing show Marketing Mavericks, and extra excited that she wanted me to be on the debut show along with Taco Bell CMO Chris Brandt.
Starting on the 36th minute, we talked about Facebook + Oculus VR, the latest Twitter redesign, Pinterest social ads, and much more. Check it out:
WATCH HERE > http://twit.tv/show/marketing-mavericks/1
- Director of StrategySprinklr, 2009 - present
- SprinklrDirector of Strategy, 2012 - present
- Samsung USASocial Media Manager, 2010 - 2012
- Amdocs ConsultingIT and Business Consultant, 2007 - 2009
- SubaruMarketing & Advertising Intern, 2006 - 2006
- Stream Realty PartnersMarketing Intern, 2006 - 2006
My name is Esteban. I'm passionate about the convergence of technology, marketing and social media.
Founder and president of Social Nerdia Consulting: www.socialnerdia.com.
Author of the book SOCIAL STATE: http://www.socialstatebook.com
I provide strategy consulting for NYC startup + SMMS Platform Sprinklr.
Former Social Media Manager for Samsung USA.
I'm grateful for my family and friends.
Originally from Guatemala City, I went to SMU in Dallas, TX. After several years in TX I moved to NJ to join Samsung. I'm now in Vancouver, BC, Canada, where I live with my wife and two dogs.
Learn more at www.estebancontreras.com
NOTE: Everything I say on Google+ is my personal opinion.