20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- it's all coded natively in Xcode / Objective C. My girl did try one line of code under my dictation but it was not her cup of tea ;-)
iOS only for the moment. We'll do Android later this year hopefullyJun 25, 2014
- a great move
I just started learning Swift with my son. He wants to design a game, sell to his friends and buy lots of Lego :)Jul 14, 2016
- Make sure you try the new Swift playground for iPad available in betaJul 14, 2016
- just checked Swift playground for iPad, this is exactly what we need :) My son would love this.
I don't think it is available yet since it says it is coming this fall. We will check it out.Jul 15, 2016
- it is available as a developer preview. If you sign up as a developer with Apple, you should be able to get itJul 15, 2016
- We do have a developer account. But couldn't find this to download at developer.apple.com
Maybe it is not released for Europe yet.Jul 19, 2016
Add a comment...