A guy is driving around Oklahoma and he sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.
The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Labrador Retriever sitting there.
"You talk?" he asks.
"Yep," the Lab replies.
"So, what's your story?"
The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.
"But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.
"I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
"Ten dollars," the guy says.
"Ten dollars? This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"
"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff."
- Francis Crick InstituteBusiness Analyst, 2013 - present
- Southend Borough CouncilSystem Manager, 2012 - 2012
- Genesis Housing AssociationAgresso Report Writing and Consultancy, 2011 - 2012
- Saint Georges UniversityAgresso Installation Consultant, Qualified Accountant, Ruby on Rails Programmer, 2010 - 2011
- Agresso Ltd, Logica, British Red Cross,2008 - 2009
- WPP plc, Eon plc, Arcaidia plc, BT plc1992 - 2007
- Maxwell Consumer Publishing, Chartered Accountants1990 - 1991
- Institute of Cancer ResearchAgresso Systems Manager, 2009 - 2010
- Great Barr, Prince Albert, University of Manchester
- University of Manchester
- Buzz (current)
Awesome List Of Google Now Voice Commands - KitKat Updated
In the new Android 4.4 update, Google has highly integrated its personal assistant Google Now into the KitKat home screen. It has now a dedi
Paul Nurse: “We should help people make their own choices about family s...
The Nobel Prize-winning geneticist takes the New Statesman Centenary Questionnaire.
Black History Month: Social Mobility and Young People
I'm delighted to support this year's Black History Month - now in its 26th year of celebrating the achievements, culture and history of Afri