The Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) of the U.S. Navy has released a report.
The presentation of Louis F. DeChiaro also does a nice job in summarizing the recent push toward commercialization by various companies.
If LENR truly works as the evidence appears to suggest, then the world could change in very fundamental and remarkable ways.
• Low Energy Nuclear Reactions appear to be real; are probably attributable to something like nuclear fusion. BUT ...
• Presence of lattice profoundly affects results; little prompt radiation…
• Multiple labs observed excess heat, elemental transmutations, soft X-ray emission, 4He generation commensurate with heat, tritium production, occasional MeV neutron emission, and RF emission in the HF and mm wave bands.
• SPAWAR, & JWK Internat. and others all observed 100% repeatability.
• Rossi Hotcat tested by 3rd party academic group; 1.5x106
Watt-hours excess thermal energy over 32 day continuous run + isotope shifts.
• Hotcat has been duplicated by Profs. A. Parkhomov (Moscow) & Jiang (PRC).
• Commercial products (1 MW plant) now being tested, customer location.
• E-cats in 1 MW plant were still running on initial fuel charge at 4 months, COP varies between 20 and 80 in self-sustain mode.
• Multiple entrepreneurs now developing products for market.
• Ten LENR patents actually granted worldwide during past 5 years, 5 by USPTO.
• Plans exist to build LENR propulsion systems into vehicles for sale to public.
• NASA plans to use LENR thrusters in deep-space probes.