- Scholes ConsultingMeeting & Event Professional, present
- San Diego Meeting ProfessionalsChapter Administrator, present
Erin Scholes, CMP, CSEP has over 15 years in the event management and hospitality experience planning hundreds of meetings, events and weddings. Erin has a proven history of partnering with various organizations and companies to plan successful events in order to achieve their financial and strategic goals. She has been a dedicated member to the San Diego Chapter of Meeting Professionals for the past 11 years including serving as Chapter President. She is a faculty member for both Mesa Community College and San Diego State University’s Hospitality and Tourism programs.
During her tenure in the business Erin has been recognized with numerous industry awards including the coveted Nancy Morrell-‐Swanson Visionary Award. She has also earned the respected professional designations Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP).
Scholes Consulting Meeting & Event Services
- Site Selection & Contract Negotiations
- Full Service Meeting & Event Management
- Hotel Catering & Convention Services Consulting / Training
- Registration Management
- Onsite Event Execution & Staffing
Specialties: Meeting Event Planning, Hotel Operations, Convention Services, Catering, Meeting Professionals International, San Diego Meetings, Networking, Organizational Leadership
- Ohio University1999