- Nova Scotia Community CollegeRadio and Television Arts, 2002 - 2004I learned how the Media Industry works for both Radio, Television and Broadcast Journalism. In my second year, I majored in Radio, learning how to be a broadcaster, producer and Writer for Radio. Courses also included Communications and Computer studies.
Erin has a keen understanding of the power of Social Media for business and fervently stays up-to-date with the Social Media Industry. Erin enjoys teaching and helping people and businesses on how to use and connect through Social Media.
- Wikimotive LLCDirector of Social Media, 2013 - presentDirector of Social Media Awesomeness - Working with Automotive and Non-Automotive clients in helping them improve their online presence through Social Media. Strategizing and developing social strategies, social products and (along with Team Wikimotive) is determined to offer the best Social Media Product(s) in Internet Marketing history with an amazing team and transparent approach. The Future is Bright!
- Light Touch Laser Inc.Social Media Consultant, 2013 - presentHandling their Facebook Pages and Revamping their Wordpress Website.
- KPA, LLC - HasaiSocial Media Promotional Director, 2011 - 2012Handled non-Automotive Promotions. Wrote 1000+ articles and found placement for Infographics, got Infographics on Mashable, Bit Rebels, Techi and a variety of other blogs and websites.
- TK CarsitesSocial Media Specialist, 2010 - 2012Helped create the first Social Product. Directly spoke with clients, product production and assisted in building future social products. I also did a monthly webinar covering Social Media.
- KPA, LLCSocial Media Operative, 2012 - 2013Spoke with clients directly, helped build the Social Media Product. Main duty was to produce successful results of the product. Created reports, Facebook Ads and Facebook Promotions and oversaw other promotions. Managed 22 Automotive Social Accounts.
5 Blogger Outreach Tips That Will Change the Way You Pitch (with Infogra...
Whether you’re in PR, linkbuilding, or other forms of digital marketing, one part of your job might be reaching out to bloggers with request
What Happened to ‘People Talking About This’ on Facebook?
Page administrators and automotive social media managers may be startled when they look for Facebook’s PTAT (People Talking About This) metr
Businesses: Do NOT Follow Mashable’s Advice on Posting to Facebook
Dearest Mashable Reader, Recently, you read a Mashable article titled “8 Ways to Beat Facebook’s Algorithm and Keep Your Consumers Engaged”
4 Great Examples of Social Media Posts for Car Dealers
Tying to grow your Facebook page without a strategy is like jumping into a lake not knowing how to swim. It is that simple. Not having a Fac
Interactive Debate: Which Facebook Page Call-to-Action Button is Best?
Facebook recently announced there will be new call-to-action buttons coming to U.S. pages by the end of the year and worldwide in 2015. Thes
50% Off First 3 Months of ALL Wikimotive Services Through December 20th
With the holiday season, we know dealerships are looking to save money as sales slow down during the cold winter months. But while marketing
3 Facebook Overly Promotional Page Posts to Avoid in 2015
A change is sure to come to Facebook in 2015, as the company starts cracking down on overly promotional page posts. A new algorithm shift wi
What Third-Party Listing Sites Think of Dealerships
Third-party lead providers have built multi-billion dollar empires by providing valuable services to customers. These companies, including C
4 Bad SEO Practices Your Business Needs to Destroy by 2015
One of the most amazing things about SEO is that it’s always changing. Not only does that keep digital marketing companies like Wikimotive o
Why You Should Never Delete or Ignore Negative Online Reviews
As a business owner it is hard to fathom that anyone would say anything negative about your business. Yet negative online reviews still occu
Why Dealerships Need to Use Facebook’s Internal Scheduler
There are many third party apps available for scheduling to social media, however, when it comes to Facebook, you should be scheduling your
Why Clicks To Website Dominates Facebook Advertising
Many people don't understand the valuable impact advertising on Facebook can have. In this article we take a closer look at "Clicks to Websi