If you don’t have it yet, you can pick up CS:GO for $15 here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
And don’t forget to join our steam group so you can keep up with all the events: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ghostvolta
- Ticket AlternativeSocial Media/Marketing Intern, 2014 - present
- Skr'bec TechnologyMarketing Consultant, 2013 - present
- Ghost VoltaCommunity Manager, 2013 - present
- Ghost VoltaSenior Tech Editor, 2013 - present
My name is Erika Childers. I'm a Public Relations and English student at Georgia State University in Atlanta. I am a well-rounded, fast-learning individual always on the prowl for the big thing. I am resourceful, energetic, and driven to learn new things in all aspects of my life. It is my goal to become a pillar in the startup community by helping small startup companies become great.
I am most skilled in social media and community management, marketing campaigns and public outreach, and developing and implementing content strategies.
Currently, I am the Senior Technology Editor and Community Manager for GhostVolta and the Social Media/Marketing Intern at Ticket Alternative. I am also the Fiction Editor for East Coast Ink Magazine as well as a Marketing Consultant at Skr'bec Technology. Feel free to peruse my portfolio to find out more about my experience and skills.
- Georgia State UniversityPublic Relations, 2012 - present
- Georgia Southern UniversityMultimedia Communications, 2009 - 2012