If you don’t have it yet, you can pick up CS:GO for $15 here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
And don’t forget to join our steam group so you can keep up with all the events: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ghostvolta
- ATLWEBFESTSocial Media Marketing Coordinator, 2014 - present
- Skr'bec TechnologyMarketing Consultant, 2013 - present
- Ghost VoltaCommunity Manager, 2013 - present
- Ghost VoltaSenior Editor, 2013 - present
- Ticket AlternativeSocial Media/Marketing Intern, 2014 - 2014
- ScoutmobSocial Media/Marketing Intern, 2013 - 2013
- ATLWEBFESTPartnership Associate, 2013 - 2013
My name is Erika Childers. I’m a Public Relations and English student at Georgia State University and a wandering intern in Atlanta. I am a well-rounded, fast-learning, detail-oriented individual always on the prowl for the big thing. I am resourceful, energetic, and driven to learn new things in all aspects of my life.
I am most skilled in social media and community management, marketing campaigns and public outreach, and developing and implementing content strategies.
Currently, I am the Senior Editor and Community Manager for GhostVolta. I am also the Social Media Marketing Coordinator at ATL WEBFEST, the Fiction Editor for East Coast Ink Magazine, and the Marketing Manager of Skr’bec Technology.
Feel free to peruse my portfolio to find out more about my experience and skills. You can also connect with me on a variety of social media platforms, like these:
- Georgia State UniversityPublic Relations, 2012 - present
- Georgia Southern UniversityMultimedia Communications, 2009 - 2012