- Ghost VoltaCommunity Manager/Senior Editor, 2013 - present
- ATLWEBFEST 2013Partnership Associate, 2013 - 2013
- ScoutmobSocial Media/Marketing Intern, 2013 - 2013
- Ticket AlternativeSocial Media/Marketing Intern, 2013 - 2013
- ATLWEBFESTSocial Media Manager, 2014 - 2014
- Paste MagazineSocial Media Intern, 2014 - 2014
My name is Erika Childers. I live and love in Atlanta, Georgia, and I’m a recent Public Relations and English graduate from Georgia State University. I’m also a guacamole enthusiast, an Oxford comma die-hard, and a CMO in the making.
Currently I am the Marketing Intern at CloudTags, a Community Manager at Strategic Marketing Communications, a Senior Editor and Community Manager at GhostVolta and the Fiction Editor at East Coast Ink Magazine. I am most skilled in social media and community management, public relations campaigns and public outreach, and developing and implementing content strategies.
Learn more about me here.
- Georgia State UniversityPublic Relations, 2012 - 2015
- Georgia Southern UniversityMultimedia Communications, 2009 - 2012