FastFilm: Due to a request from FamilySearch to not download any images to the harddrive, I have taken a new approach and come out with a TamperMonkey / GreaseMonkey script that loads images faster from the FamilySearch.org website without preloading them. I recommend using Google Chrome, but Firefox works as well. It detects whether you are going forward or backwards to preload the page.
Simply follow the instructions:
1. Install TamperMonkey for Chrome (recommended) or
GreaseMonkey for Firefox
2. Go to http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/181118
3. Click the green Install button
4. Go to FamilySearch https://familysearch.org/search
5. Make sure that it is enabled, if it is working you should see Inline image 1or Inline image 2 in the top right of your browser.