- Loyola University ChicagoDigital Humanities, 2011 - 2014
- University of ChicagoEnglish language and literature (focus in editing, rhetoric and poetry), 2001 - 2005
- Barrington High School1997 - 2001
- Queen's College, Cambridge (summer program)British history and literature, 1999 - 1999
- Fundacion José Ortega y Gasset (study abroad program)Spanish language and culture, 2002 - 2002
West Loop Craft Beer Festival - Neighbors of the West Loop
Neighbors of West Loop Craft Beer Festival on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - over 40 Chicago craft breweries and a dozen food vendors including F
» You Can Fulfill Your Dreams… Just be Prepared for the Abject Horror
In a previous post I contrasted neurotic, psychotic and perverse political strategies to a psychoanalytic approach that attempts to help peo
Game-Based Learning for Higher Education | Office of Teaching, Learning ...
The ITS Office of Teaching, Learning & Technology invites faculty, staff, and the general public to a keynote talk and three master classes
Who Was Robert Taylor? On Saturday, Stamp To Be Released at DuSable Muse...
Taylor was the first formally trained black architect and designed the Tuskegee Institute campus.
Just finished reading the entire bible for the first time • /r/Christianity
So I've had some experiences this year that led me towards trying to attend church for a while for the first time since I was a child, havin
Daniel Taylor – Author, Writer, Traveler » The Skeptical Believer
THE SKEPTICAL BELIEVER Telling Stories to Your Inner Atheist Bog Walk Press, 2013. (ISBN 978-0-9706511-5-0). LEARNING TO LIVE WITH YOUR INNE