How? By hosting applications and data in a secure cloud environment, they are kept off employees' personal devices. In addition, IT staff don't need to bother with installing corporate applications on different types of devices. They just give users a URL to connect to.
One solution that facilitates this approach is Ericom AccessNow, an HTML5 RDP client that allows users of any device to connect to hosted Windows applications or virtual desktops and run them in a browser.
For an online, interactive demo visit: http://j.mp/1khTCO7
To try a free online demo now, click here: http://j.mp/1khTCO7
Feel free to add your own questions and comments below!
Visit http://j.mp/1i2ckpq for more info.
Cloud-based technologies are becoming more and more popular, in the classroom and in the workplace. Here are some of the best uses of cloud-based technologies in a classroom setting.
6 Best Cloud-Based Technologies Uses in the Classroom
#classroom #teacher #educator #education #elearning #educationaltechnology
888 769 7876, 201 767 2210
American Offices (HQ): Ericom Software Inc. 231 Herbert Avenue Bldg#4 Closter New Jersey 07624 USA
Ericom® Software (www.ericom.com) is a leading global provider of Access, Virtualization and RDP Acceleration solutions.
Since 1993, Ericom enables organizations across all industries to provide secure, centrally managed access to applications, desktops and data running on Microsoft RDS / Terminal Services, VDI, Cloud platforms, and other systems, from a broad range of end user computers and mobile devices.Leading the Way Computing technologies are setting new standards for flexibility, mobility, security, usability and speed in application access —from high-speed Internet, desktop virtualization (VDI) and Cloud services, to the explosive growth in end-point-device diversity. More and more organizations today are incorporating these and other technologies and policies, such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), into their core business operations and logic. Committed to being at the forefront of technological innovation, Ericom responds quickly to the market's ever-changing needs, offering a comprehensive product portfolio to our global customer base in more than 45 countries.
Realizing the Benefits of IT Ericom provides concrete business value through ensuring timely and secure access to key resources (applications, desktops, data, and cloud-based information) and helping organizations align their IT operations with strategic business objectives.
Ericom Solutions cost-effectively optimize IT efficiencies and access infrastructures, extend the life of IT assets, and increase business efficiencies, translating into lower TCO and higher ROI — critical achievements for organizations that strive to succeed in an increasingly complex IT space.
- Ericom PowerTerm® WebConnect RemoteView — a simpler, cost-effective Citrix Alternative providing unified access to Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Servers) and desktop virtualization (VDI) platforms.
- Ericom AccessNow — the industry's premier line of pure HTML5 RDP clients, enabling instant, browser-based access to Windows applications and desktops running on Microsoft RDS / Terminal Services and leading VDI platforms– from any device supporting an HTML5-compliant browser, including from Google Chromebooks.
- Ericom Blaze — Accelerates remote desktop connections, reduces RDP bandwidth consumption and provides a superior local PC-like experience – especially across low-bandwidth or high latency WAN connections.
- Ericom AccessToGo Mobile RDP Clients — Both our Free and Blaze-accelerated mobile clients provide access to Windows Terminal Servers / RDS / virtual desktops (VDI) and physical desktops – securely, anytime and anywhere. For iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android Tablets and Phones
- PowerTerm Terminal Emulators — Ericom's PowerTerm Terminal Emulation products enable reliable, secure and easy access to accounting, inventory, management, and other business critical applications. Our terminal emulators enable organizations to standardize on a single host access solution that supports over 35 terminal emulation types.
With a comprehensive product line and global customer base in more than 45 countries, Ericom helps organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries align their IT operations with strategic business objectives. Ericom has offices in the United States, United Kingdom and EMEA. Ericom also has an extensive network of distributors and partners throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Far East. Among our expanding customer base, of more than 30 thousand, with 7 million installations, are leading organizations, corporations, universities and government agencies. These include:• AllTel • Bloomberg • Shell Oil
• British Army • DaimlerChrysler • Target
• Barclays • Goodyear • Trilegiant
• BFGoodrich • Harvard University • Vodafone • Pfizer
Ericom's strategic and OEM partners include IBM, Microsoft, Google, VMware, Oracle, HP, Fujitsu Siemens, Wyse, Dell, and many others.