This article was published on July 11, 2012.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- SadJul 27, 2012
- This should be borderline illegal. Not just because it's my employer but because it's stupidly duh duh dumb.Jul 27, 2012
- I worked for an overbuilder of Time Warner. They are evil. They'll lock their existing customer base into long-term contracts under the guise of savings, and of course all of the programming Google doesn't carry yet.
Thankfully, Google has deeper pockets than the company I worked for, so they can squash TW's bullshit.Jul 27, 2012
- Hey Google! Come to Sudbury, Ontario, Canada for your network! We already got a fiber optic cable you can jump on - being a test market from 5 or 6 years ago.
Hell, I already have fiber optics installed in my apartment - but they throttle me down to 2 Mb/s. What kind of Orwellian bullshit is that?Jul 27, 2012
- This seems really odd for a large company to put this out.. Seems like they could get into some legal trouble if someone were to hand over a Google confidential document they stumbled on..
That said.. PLEASE PLEASE come to RTP. I'm ready to move to real broadband and not this TWC crap.........Jul 27, 2012
- "A chance at a $50 gift card."Jul 27, 2012
- Yeah this was going around here in KC. But they were offering a chance at a gift card which is crap. I would think information like that would be worth free cable and internet service guaranteed but they'll find out sooner or later.Jul 30, 2012