Social media is an amazing way to connect, engage and keep-in-touch with friends, loved ones, and potential clients.
So with all of the opportunity that it presents, what are the best ways to stay in touch in a genuine way?
gives us 8 great ideas to use on Google+, Twitter and Facebook!
Hot Tip #7
"Share Their Posts - Did they say something funny? Post something interesting on their wall? Tweet a link you enjoyed? Then share it with the rest of your list! Sharing someone’s content is an effective way of showing you appreciate what they have to say, or their opinion on what is worth posting."
Read the full article here: http://tweakyourbiz.com/marketing/2014/02/07/8-genuine-ways-keep-touch-social-media/
Pin it to read later: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/159526011775204984/
photo credit: giulia.forsythe via photopin
#socialmediamarketing #socialmedia #socialmediatips
I love taking time to create a really good Google+ post and in a hangout today people asked for my recipe. Google+ gives us extra tools to customize and add visual appeal to our content, use what's available and bake a better post. I'm happy to share the steps and I hope they help you too!
1. Start with a bold, relevant title (think blog post title).
2. Write a brief summary for your post. Entice people to read your blog article.
3. Add some interesting bullet points that highlight your topic.
4. Use a full size image with proper credit for the source.
5. Use formatting in your post to make it visually appealing and to break up the text.
6. Tag people that might be interested.
7. Add two or three relevant hashtags. Find what's trending on G+ on What's Hot and join the party.
8. Engage with people who comment on or share your post. Use ripples to find who has shared it.
I use this recipe each time I post on Google+, this post uses all these examples. How to you post to Google+?
Read more now
Pin it for later
Photo credit: Big Stock Photos
#googleplustips #HolyKaw #ns #pinoftheday
I was able to purchase two $25 prints for $30, and the shipping was fast!
- El Dorado MazdaSales Manager, present
- Dallas Baptist Universitypresent
Difference Between a General Warranty Deed and a Special Warranty Deed |...
Both General Warranty Deeds and Special Warranty Deeds can be used for real estate sales, but they differ in the extent of the coverage of t
NewsBreaker Headlines for Feb. 18, 2013 | NewsBreaker | OraTV
Host @DavidBegnaud delivers breaking news and today's trending buzz in 45 seconds. A look at the top stories for Friday, Feb. 15, 2013.