MIT launches its first free course to be studied and assessed completely online. This is exactly the kind of bold thinking we need in higher education today.
1635 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 155 previous comments
- That clause is a pretty standard part of forum rules, dude. It's mostly there so they can do things like delete posts people make, or use their explanations to improve course materials. If that's really their secret evil plan, they need to get a new secret evil plan. Which they don't. Because it isn't.
Now, I'm sure MIT has a secret evil plan, but it probably more involves giant robots than exploiting people's intellectual property.Feb 15, 2012
- my shrink will love thisFeb 17, 2012
- Feb 17, 2012
- Universities must not be measured for their hold on knowledge but by how well they quality control their graduates and cultivate their students' talents and efforts to creating new wealth.Feb 18, 2012
- By "new wealth"? How about by "sustainable wealth"?That's what the whole world needs now, moral leadership across the board not interested so much in short-term profits for investors but solutions for a sustainable economy, not so much based on paper money.Feb 19, 2012
- Hi Eric, please have a look at this program: www.facebook.com/JinnieChildrensFoundationFeb 19, 2012