Jesus -- looking at some of the 'chosen ones' makes me wonder if I should have just entered some random hipster bs lingo to get chosen. Can I resubmit? "If I had GoogleGlass I would wander the hallways of a defunct Asian Monastery then record my walk to the local Starbucks and record them making my Venti double-douche-tastic latte then top it off with a recording of me feeding an endangered species. Then finish it off with an Indiegogo post to help me fund my trip to buy and pick them up."
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- one guy on twitter RT someone else's entry and then got in! LOLMar 27, 2013
- Either they chose everybody at random or they wanted a good mixture of developers and end-users in order to get a better spectrum of usage data.Mar 27, 2013
- I am sure you are right Ryan - that seems very logical.Mar 27, 2013
- After re-reading a couple of the submissions by, Agustus Gloop, Veruca Salt and some of the other "Wonka" kids that got a Golden Goggle Ticket, I'm more convinced than ever that there will be a lot of 'no-shows' who couldn't afford a ticket to fufill their 'pie in the sky' wish entries... jeez, and here I was thinking that Google was serious.Mar 27, 2013
- Stay strongI am sure they are not done notifying folks yet. Keep an eye on your entry.Mar 27, 2013
- They've sent out fewer than 1/2 of the 8000... I wouldn't give up hope yet. I understand the frustration. Before I got mine I saw one that got in that said, "What wouldn't I do #ifihadglass "
I count 1521 invites on Twitter but I have no way of calculating how many have been invited on G+Mar 27, 2013