Here are some jobvites!
Android Engineer (Cville): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3i2kChw2
Android Engineer (Triangle): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3KakChwC
iOS Engineer (Cville): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3VakChwN
iOS Engineer (Triangle): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3kakChwc
QA (Cville): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3pbkChwi
QA (Triangle): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3bbkChw4
UX Designer (Tetrahedron): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3WckChwQ
Ux Designer (Cville): http://app.jobvite.com/m?3RdkChwM
We're also looking for some other folks, such as a Security engineer(http://app.jobvite.com/m?3WekChwS), because security is a thing that people should really focus on these days, and a QA team lead(http://app.jobvite.com/m?3aekChw6) if you're that special snowflake that can run an awesome QA team up in Charlottesville (which is beautiful, btw).
I can't agree more, in the current era of continuous AfterEffects bombing everywere.
- WillowTree, IncSoftware Engineer, 2011 - presentDevelop award winning apps for clients such as Vox Media(The Verge, SB Nation), Johnson & Johnsons Babycenter, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Nets, and AXS. Android Apps I've done: AXS, The Verge, SB Nation, Babycenter, Barclays Center, NCAA Sports, Brooklyn Nets, Comedy Central, Elfie, Gunbroker, etc etc. More here: http://www.androidassembled.com/p/portfolio.html
- IamAndroidFounder, 2011 - 2011Ran the first Social Network dedicated to Android Users. Then Google+ came out.
- SuccesswerksProject Manager, 2010 - 2011Manage and develop social media solutions for clients in need of an end-to-end social media strategy.
- USAFInspection Dock Chief, 2002 - 2008Inspect, repair and maintain F-15E Strike Eagle aircraft in support of the mission of the USAF.
107 5th St SE ST B Charlottesville, VA 22901
- NBA Jam
- Rebuild 3
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Out There
- Fallout Shelter
- AdVenture Capitalist
- ECPI UniversityWeb Development and Programming, 2009 - 2011Bachelors in CIS for Web Development and Programming. I did stuff.
- LC Bird High School1999
- Community College of the Air ForceAerospace Maintenance Technology, 2002 - 2008
Car thief becomes first person to die in a Tesla Model S crash
Elon Musk can no longer say that no one's ever died in a Tesla automobile crash. But few people will be pointing fingers at the electric car
Experience the shocking power of Britney Spears without Auto-Tune
Auto-Tune has been embraced by the music industry for its ability to create polished, listenable recordings when an artist lacks the natural
June Android Platform Distribution Numbers Released: KitKat Up To 13.6%,...
Last month's Android platform distribution numbers showed a continuing steady rise of Android 4.4 in handsets worldwide, but this month's nu
Android TV Rumored To Launch At Google I/O With Pano Interface And Hardw...
Let's face it: at this point, Google TV is a certified flop. For all its good points, its adoption was hampered by expensive hardware, limit
[APK Teardown] Google Play Services 4.4 Explodes With Android Wear Suppo...
There should be no doubt, Google is getting ready to make a lot of announcements at I/O. If we've learned anything from past experiences, Go
Purported Shots Of Upcoming Gmail Features Show A New UI, Pinned And Sno...
There's a new version of Gmail making the rounds at Google, if a couple of leaked screenshots from Geek.com can be believed. Those shots des
Ergotron WorkFit-S Dual with Worksurface+ Review and Giveaway
Your chair is killing you, or so recent studies would have you believe. Sure, you could just prop up your monitor on a box and work while st