Like that first comment states, _There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people._
I mean that doesn't address whether or not the police should have "assault rifles".
But would the police not having military style weapons have changed anything in the recent cases that we've seen? I'd hardly call a Glock or Beretta a military style weapon and Smith and Wesson is equally capable of causing a fatality.
They simply haven't learned how to build a phone properly.
Thanks for the scoop.
Folks, avoid OnePlus's phones if you want a phone that actually works with peripherals in the growing USB Type-C ecosystem like thumbdrives, for goodness sake.
It's fun to think about, and where I've been wanting to see Android pivot anyways. I can dream.
- WillowTree, IncSoftware Engineer, 2011 - presentDevelop award winning apps for clients such as Vox Media(The Verge, SB Nation), Johnson & Johnsons Babycenter, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Nets, and AXS. Android Apps I've done: AXS, The Verge, SB Nation, Babycenter, Barclays Center, NCAA Sports, Brooklyn Nets, Comedy Central, Elfie, Gunbroker, etc etc. More here: http://www.androidassembled.com/p/portfolio.html
- IamAndroidFounder, 2011 - 2011Ran the first Social Network dedicated to Android Users. Then Google+ came out.
- SuccesswerksProject Manager, 2010 - 2011Manage and develop social media solutions for clients in need of an end-to-end social media strategy.
- USAFInspection Dock Chief, 2002 - 2008Inspect, repair and maintain F-15E Strike Eagle aircraft in support of the mission of the USAF.
107 5th St SE ST B Charlottesville, VA 22901
- One More Line!
- Scramble With Friends
- ECPI UniversityWeb Development and Programming, 2009 - 2011Bachelors in CIS for Web Development and Programming. I did stuff.
- LC Bird High School1999
- Community College of the Air ForceAerospace Maintenance Technology, 2002 - 2008
Car thief becomes first person to die in a Tesla Model S crash
Elon Musk can no longer say that no one's ever died in a Tesla automobile crash. But few people will be pointing fingers at the electric car
Experience the shocking power of Britney Spears without Auto-Tune
Auto-Tune has been embraced by the music industry for its ability to create polished, listenable recordings when an artist lacks the natural
June Android Platform Distribution Numbers Released: KitKat Up To 13.6%,...
Last month's Android platform distribution numbers showed a continuing steady rise of Android 4.4 in handsets worldwide, but this month's nu
Android TV Rumored To Launch At Google I/O With Pano Interface And Hardw...
Let's face it: at this point, Google TV is a certified flop. For all its good points, its adoption was hampered by expensive hardware, limit
[APK Teardown] Google Play Services 4.4 Explodes With Android Wear Suppo...
There should be no doubt, Google is getting ready to make a lot of announcements at I/O. If we've learned anything from past experiences, Go
Purported Shots Of Upcoming Gmail Features Show A New UI, Pinned And Sno...
There's a new version of Gmail making the rounds at Google, if a couple of leaked screenshots from Geek.com can be believed. Those shots des
Ergotron WorkFit-S Dual with Worksurface+ Review and Giveaway
Your chair is killing you, or so recent studies would have you believe. Sure, you could just prop up your monitor on a box and work while st