Time to jump into the first episode of The Walking Dead game!
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. I don't get what kind of game this is. I just queued up the demo though.Apr 24, 2012
- I read about this in one of my gaming mags. It sounded really interesting (not your typical shoot 'em up). I definitely want to know what you think!Apr 24, 2012
- I tried the demo. Not for me, I don't think. It's an interesting system... you move your dude around the 3D world with the left stick, and pan a "cursor" around with the right stick. When you move it over an item of interest you get up to 4 options mapped to the face buttons. Top tends to be Look At and bottom is Touch or Take. Left & Right are more varied.
Fighting zombies (which isn't really the focus of the game) is all about pressing buttons really fast in order to get your guy to do a canned animation against the zombie.
It's interesting but it's too close to adventure game for me. I'm not good with adventure games, really.Apr 24, 2012
- Well that makes sense since it is an adventure game.Apr 24, 2012
- Quoting myself: I don't get what kind of game this is
Had SOMEONE said "It's an adventure!" I coulda said "No need to d/l it then." But SOMEONE who had played it didn't bother to tell me that because SOMEONE is just plain mean!Apr 24, 2012
- heh your comment was missed, my friend.Apr 25, 2012