Manager - Digital Analytics, 2015 - present
SEM Account Manager, 2014 - 2015
Senior Account Manager - Search Engine Marketing, 2013 - 2014
Campaign Consultant, 2012 - 2013
As a part of the ReachLocal Campaign Consultant Team, I am responsible for providing the highest level support and customer service to advertisers of a specific sales team. I work with my sales team to manage more than $150,000 in monthly ReachLocal search engine marketing product budgets that include over 100 pay per click (PPC / Adwords) and Display (Banner) advertising campaigns.
In addition I am responsible for the following:
• Retention of client advertising accounts through review of campaign set up, active campaign management and execution of consistent customer focus
• Management and analysis of digital advertising campaigns to satisfy client expectations for various performance metrics such as high click-through rate and low cost per click
• Building rapport and developing relationships with clients through timely value added discussions
• Troubleshooting performance issues using digital advertising best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to technical issues
• Incorporating constantly evolving technologies, processes, and publisher requirements into campaign evaluation and management
• Ensuring online campaigns compliment client’s other forms of advertising and enhancing online efforts through additional ReachLocal solutions
Internet Marketing Consultant, 2011 - 2011
ReachLocal delivers easy-to-use, patent-pending technology and return-focused tools to help our clients run successful local Internet advertising campaigns.
Our platform ensures that our clients' ads appear alongside only relevant keyword search results which produces leads through major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com, and AOL. We work to get ads placed in a high value position to generate the most efficient and qualified click-thrus to the local business's web site. And advertisers only pay when potential customers click on the ad and visit the business's site.
Owner / Chief Consultant, 2004 - 2011
At Burgeon Communications, I was responsible for the sale, design, and implementation of integrated marketing strategies for my small business clients.
My primary goal in each strategic implementation was to use each cross-medial marketing tool to reach the same overarching goal set through client consultation for each campaign and ensure measurable, attainable and viable outcomes for each business.
William Jewell College
Media Content Management Intern, 2007 - 2009
At William Jewell College's Office of Marketing and College Relations, my job decription was anything but stagnant. I was responsible for all videography for the campus from shooting to editing.
In addition, I provided technical support for the campus photographer and the rest of the creative staff. I was also responsible for much of the Event-based Audio-Visual content seen at events from Achievement Day to Homecoming presentations and AV Elements. I was also farmed out to the Office of Advancement and the Harriman-Jewell Series on a regular basis for various purposes. Further, I created and delivered the gifts created for campus honorees using media from the respective events.
Account Manager, 2011 - 2012
•Responsible for Internet Marketing Consultant’s book of 50+ advertisers – serves as 2nd point of contact for advertisers’ questions & concerns, participating in calls & meetings with advertisers to discuss all account issues.
•Creation of online Pay Per Click campaigns for search engines and analysis of metrics of running campaigns for performance issues.
•Assisting in upselling current clients on other ReachLocal products, often providing education related to the online marketplace and benefits of different products; developed keen ability to identify & meet specific client needs.
•Tracking of consultant’s book of revenue (including monthly new / renewal sales) to ensure continued growth.
•Assisted in Growing consultant's book of revenue from $90,000 - $150,000 in monthly revenue.