Have plans for the big holiday? Never heard of it? No problem. Celebrate today, or any day, by taking control of your account security with this 2-minute Security Checkup. Do it by 17 February 2015 and we’ll say thanks with a permanent 2 gigabyte bump in your Google Drive storage plan.
Learn more at http://goo.gl/5nyZ4x
A cohort is a group of people who share a common characteristic over a certain period of time and a useful way to look at your data. Our Analytics Evangelist drafted a post to help you start digging into the new Cohort report in Analytics and use this powerful analysis technique. Check it out on his Analytics Talk blog linked below.
/by #analytics #adwords
To make it easier to compare your AdWords cost data with your other data in Google Analytics, we recently enabled currency conversion from AdWords to GA.
If your Analytics view uses a different currency than your AdWords account, GA now automatically converts the AdWords cost data to the GA currency. This AdWords cost data is used in the metrics “Cost”, “CPC” and “ROAS” in GA.
In our calculations, we use the exchange rate at the midpoint of the reporting time range. For example, if you are viewing a time period from January 5th to 19th, we will use the rate from January 12th to convert your AdWords cost data to the currency of your GA account.
- William Jewell CollegeOrganizational Communication, 2006 - 2009
- Labette Community CollegeSocial Sciences, Psychology Emphasis, 2004 - 2006
- Parsons Senior High School2002 - 2006
- Levy OnlineSEM Account Manager, 2014 - present
- Overnight PrintsManager - Digital Analytics, 2015 - present
- Vertical NerveSenior Account Manager - Search Engine Marketing, 2013 - 2014
- ReachLocalCampaign Consultant, 2012 - 2013As a part of the ReachLocal Campaign Consultant Team, I am responsible for providing the highest level support and customer service to advertisers of a specific sales team. I work with my sales team to manage more than $150,000 in monthly ReachLocal search engine marketing product budgets that include over 100 pay per click (PPC / Adwords) and Display (Banner) advertising campaigns. In addition I am responsible for the following: • Retention of client advertising accounts through review of campaign set up, active campaign management and execution of consistent customer focus • Management and analysis of digital advertising campaigns to satisfy client expectations for various performance metrics such as high click-through rate and low cost per click • Building rapport and developing relationships with clients through timely value added discussions • Troubleshooting performance issues using digital advertising best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to technical issues • Incorporating constantly evolving technologies, processes, and publisher requirements into campaign evaluation and management • Ensuring online campaigns compliment client’s other forms of advertising and enhancing online efforts through additional ReachLocal solutions
- ReachLocalInternet Marketing Consultant, 2011 - 2011ReachLocal delivers easy-to-use, patent-pending technology and return-focused tools to help our clients run successful local Internet advertising campaigns. Our platform ensures that our clients' ads appear alongside only relevant keyword search results which produces leads through major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com, and AOL. We work to get ads placed in a high value position to generate the most efficient and qualified click-thrus to the local business's web site. And advertisers only pay when potential customers click on the ad and visit the business's site.
- Burgeon CommunicationsOwner / Chief Consultant, 2004 - 2011At Burgeon Communications, I was responsible for the sale, design, and implementation of integrated marketing strategies for my small business clients. My primary goal in each strategic implementation was to use each cross-medial marketing tool to reach the same overarching goal set through client consultation for each campaign and ensure measurable, attainable and viable outcomes for each business.
- William Jewell CollegeMedia Content Management Intern, 2007 - 2009At William Jewell College's Office of Marketing and College Relations, my job decription was anything but stagnant. I was responsible for all videography for the campus from shooting to editing. In addition, I provided technical support for the campus photographer and the rest of the creative staff. I was also responsible for much of the Event-based Audio-Visual content seen at events from Achievement Day to Homecoming presentations and AV Elements. I was also farmed out to the Office of Advancement and the Harriman-Jewell Series on a regular basis for various purposes. Further, I created and delivered the gifts created for campus honorees using media from the respective events.
- ReachlocalAccount Manager, 2011 - 2012•Responsible for Internet Marketing Consultant’s book of 50+ advertisers – serves as 2nd point of contact for advertisers’ questions & concerns, participating in calls & meetings with advertisers to discuss all account issues. •Creation of online Pay Per Click campaigns for search engines and analysis of metrics of running campaigns for performance issues. •Assisting in upselling current clients on other ReachLocal products, often providing education related to the online marketplace and benefits of different products; developed keen ability to identify & meet specific client needs. •Tracking of consultant’s book of revenue (including monthly new / renewal sales) to ensure continued growth. •Assisted in Growing consultant's book of revenue from $90,000 - $150,000 in monthly revenue.
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Alternatives to Google Reader? Don't Bother, You're Not Going Anywhere...
Today Google Reader became the latest Google product to have Plus added to it. Now Google Reader users can +1 or share items to Google Plus,
TechCrunch | SoundCloud Debuts Its New HTML5 Widget, Looks So Much Bette...
This morning, popular audio platform SoundCloud is debuting its brand-new HTML5 widget which will now be offered in beta format alongside it
Google Puts +1 on Ads, Creates Google Plus Revenue Stream
Alongside all the announcements of new user features for Google Plus, the latest big news out of the Google camp is for advertisers. The +1
Small Business News, Tips, Advice - Small Business Trends
Implement Year Round Benefits Communication. Many small businesses with limited staff use the open enrollment period as the one and only tim
Google wants your help in spotting political trends
The Google Politics team posted about a new initiative today, wanting to get user assistance in spotting political campaign trends. It ha
Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition
Get Busy Media reviews Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition, by Michael Stelzner - a phenomenal read on how to
A Modern Marketing Strategy – Social Media Marketing & ZMOT from Google
Whether a large or small business, your marketing strategies will be changed by the Zero Moment of Truth. Download this free ebook from Goog
Olathe Kansas Criminal Defense Attorney | Langston Law
Criminal Defense Attorney David Langston