- The Daily DotDeputy Morning Editor, 2014 - present
- The ForceCastPodcaster, 2013 - present
- LucasfilmStar Wars Blog Contributor, 2012 - present
- Random HouseSuvudu.com Star Wars Contributor, 2011 - present
- TheForce.NetSocial Media Director, 2009 - present
- The Daily DotPolitics Intern, 2014 - 2014
- Hollywood.com"Get Thee to the Geek" Co-Host, 2013 - 2013
- Edmund Burke SchoolAssistant Technology Specialist, 2007 - 2013
I'm the Deputy Morning Editor at the Daily Dot, where I also write stories for our politics and tech sections.
I graduated cum laude from Kenyon College with a B.A. in political science in 2014. I was a staff writer for The Kenyon Collegian and, in my senior year, the Collegian's Social Media Director.
In my spare time, I write for Star Wars news sites TheForce.Net and Rebelscum.com, host and contribute to podcasts on The ForceCast network, and contribute to StarWars.com, Random House's Suvudu blog, and Star Wars Insider.
- Kenyon CollegePolitical Science, 2010 - 2014
- Edmund Burke School2007 - 2010
The ForceCast, the podcast that I've co-hosted for the past two years, unveiled a new format in this week's show . At the end of the episode, I made an announcement: Beginning next week, I will no longer be one of the voices welcoming you to the ForceCast. ...
I appeared on the TouchVision network to discuss George Lucas' recent comments about having nothing to do with The Force Awakens and whether the movie is in good hands at Lucasfilm. Post by TouchVision . I had a great time talking to Ken, the producer of th...
Redesigned Google Maps hands-on: vector-based, more personal and coming ...
According to Bernhard Seefeld, product management director at Google Maps, \
Flag In Front Of Post Office Can Hardly Remember A Time It Wasn't Flying...
MINERAL, VA—After this week’s bombing at the Boston Marathon prompted employees at a local post office to once again partially lower their A
Google Doodle celebrates Eadweard J. Muybridge, Father of the Zoopraxisc...
Eadweard Muybridge is the subject of today's Google Doodle. In the process of photographing galloping horses, Muybridge invented the Zooprax
Daily Show: The Rumble in the Air-Conditioned Auditorium Debate Prep
Stephen Colbert channels Bill O'Reilly and explains the ABCs of debate.
The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)
The spring air in the small, sand-dusted town has a soft haze to it, and clumps of green-gray sagebrush rustle in the breeze. Bluffdale sits