International diplomacy is like Mean Girls but with nuclear weapons.
If I had a nickel for every time a college athlete got outrageous special treatment, I'd be as undeservedly rich as most college athletics departments.
- The ForceCastCo-Host, 2009 - present
- LucasfilmStar Wars Blog Contributor, 2012 - present
- Random HouseSuvudu.com Star Wars Contributor, 2011 - present
- TheForce.NetSocial Media Director, 2009 - present
- Hollywood.com"Get Thee to the Geek" Co-Host, 2013 - 2013
- Edmund Burke SchoolTech Assistant, 2007 - 2013
I am a political science major at Kenyon College; a staff writer for The Kenyon Collegian, my college newspaper; and the Collegian's Social Media Director.
Outside of college, I am the Social Media Director for TheForce.Net and Rebelscum.com, the co-host of The ForceCast podcast, and a contributor to The Official Star Wars Blog and Random House's Suvudu blog.
- Kenyon CollegePolitical Science, 2010 - present
- Edmund Burke School2007 - 2010
Redesigned Google Maps hands-on: vector-based, more personal and coming ...
According to Bernhard Seefeld, product management director at Google Maps, \
Flag In Front Of Post Office Can Hardly Remember A Time It Wasn't Flying...
MINERAL, VA—After this week’s bombing at the Boston Marathon prompted employees at a local post office to once again partially lower their A
Google Doodle celebrates Eadweard J. Muybridge, Father of the Zoopraxisc...
Eadweard Muybridge is the subject of today's Google Doodle. In the process of photographing galloping horses, Muybridge invented the Zooprax
Daily Show: The Rumble in the Air-Conditioned Auditorium Debate Prep
Stephen Colbert channels Bill O'Reilly and explains the ABCs of debate.
The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)
The spring air in the small, sand-dusted town has a soft haze to it, and clumps of green-gray sagebrush rustle in the breeze. Bluffdale sits