I finished my post-grad account management program at Centennial College and then started writing for Techvibes, ihaveanidea, Tomorrow Awards and The Ad Buzz. I've written for Marketing Magazine, FITC and most recently IT Business Canada while diving deep into the social spaces.
Worked at itravel2000 as a copywriter and a digital strategist for a bit until I decided to focus on the script while taking time to find my own future whatever that may be.
Going to be taking some time to live life, instead of just surviving while I'm travelling the world to discover, test and learn more about our home and hopefully about who I am. See you around.
- University of WindsorBusiness, 2000 - 2004
- Centennial CollegeAdvertising Account Management, 2008 - 2009
- Backpacker, 2013 - presentWander the world in search of inspiration for the story
- FreelanceWriter, 2010 - present
- The Ad BuzzWriter, 2010 - 2011
- itravel2000Copywriter & Digital Strategist, 2011 - 2011
- EntrinsicCommunity Manager, 2010 - 2010
- Juice MobileMobie Analytics, 2010 - 2010
- Tomorrow AwardsEditor and Writer, 2009 - 2010
- KBS+P Canada (Formerly Allard Johnson)Account Management Intern, 2009 - 2009
- TechvibesWriter and Community Manager, 2009 - 2010
Henry Cavill & Russell Crowe's Fateful First Meeting
While promoting their new movie, "Man of Steel," Henry Cavill and Russell Crowe share with Access about their first meeting over a decade ag
See Full Set of Official LifeEdited Apartment Photos - LifeEdited
Design your life to include more money, health and happiness with less stuff, space and energy.
The $1.3B Quest to Build a Supercomputer Replica of a Human Brain | Wire...
Neuroscientist Henry Markram says he can build a supercomputer replica of the human brain. Now he has $1.3 billion to prove it.