How have you handled the AI? I was going to use my Dijkstra's algorithm to find what's around.
Great game and system so far, looking forward to seeing your upcoming project!
- Send More PeopleLead Dudeguy, 2011 - present
- George Washington UniversitySecurity Policy Studies, 2010 - present
- University of California, BerkeleyAnthropology, 2006 - 2009
- Saddleback CollegeAnthropology, 2004 - 2006
- Woodbridge HighschoolProcrastination, Angst, 2000 - 2004
Why your Games are Unfinished, and What To Do About It
So, you've got a new game idea, and it's going to change what everyone knows about the genre! Great! After making a Game Design Document, yo
Mystery object in Starburst Galaxy M82 possible micro-quasar
Radio astronomers have discovered a strange new object in a nearby galaxy. The object, which appeared very suddenly in radio wavelengths and
Postmortem: Unknown Worlds Entertainment's Natural Selection 2
The six year story of an indie Steam hit -- this is the story of how the team behind the popular shooter was formed, worked, and what they v
Pondering Permadeath: Responding to Game Difficulty
This blog was originally posted on Eric Daily’s personal blog, Epic Helicopter Rescue. One of the reasons I keep playing Skyrim after hundre