We have more first-party data than most companies because if our owned and operated content networks (AL.com, Reddit, Conde Naste, etc.). We, at Advance Digital, also provide full-service SEM, SEO, social advertising, content marketing, high-impact display ads, creative A/B testing, and any other digital advertising ideas your mind can think of. I would love to have a conversation about how I can help grow your business and improve your digital marketing plan for 2015. Let's make magic together!
- Advance DigitalSenior Sales and Marketing Consultant, 2014 - presentSkilled at creating high-quality and effective sales proposals, managing negotiations with top clients and agencies, implementing and managing campaigns and creating robust reporting for campaign re-caps (print and digital advertising/marketing with small businesses and massive fortune 500 corporations — the only difference is my strategy to their success).
- Hoffman MediaOnline Marketing Manager, 2013 - 2014Handles our e-commerce store, social media, website development, tablet editions, email marketing, inventory, marketing budget, manages a team of 2, produces video, and I head up countless other products.
- Complex MediaWebsite Manager and Marketing Director, 2005 - 2013Managed all content, social media, digital marking, and event coverage for www.planetxbox360.com and www.planetplaystation.com as well as helped consult on a number of other projects. CMN grew from a small on,june publishing company to a massive player in the online publisher during my time there (5 employees to over 250 and now has office space in the Hearst Building in New York).
- IGN (TeamXbox.com)Community and Marketing Manager, 2001 - 2005Launched and grew www.TeamXbox.com to one of the largest video game websites on the internet; created and ran booth at the E3 conference in 2002; eventually sold website to IGN and continued with the company as TeamXbox's Senior Editor.
After undergrad and law school I transitioned my hobby of writing about video games into a career, growing a fan-site into one of the most popular single-platform gaming websites on the internet. Recently I have shifted my focus into marketing and am enjoying new challenges everyday.
- Auburn UniversityJournalism, 2001 - 2005
- Cumberland School Of LawLaw, 2006 - 2009