Well then! I've been stabbed to death, rolled into a blanket, dragged out by EMTs and covered in a mixture of Kero syrup and ketchup. What have you done with your night?
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- In a play. Right. Right. That's where it happened, right.Aug 18, 2011
- Were you playing Perry Mason, perchance, Eric?Aug 18, 2011
- Dude, protocol violation! If you've got a) obvious death, and b) obvious foul play, you don't disturb anything. What kind of EMTs you got up that way, Eric?Aug 18, 2011
- Some guy at work called me Han Solo. Which was awesome.Aug 18, 2011
- "played with the dog" just doesn't hold a candle.Aug 18, 2011
- Hey, they pulled on their nitrile gloves before handling my kero-stained corpse. That has to count for something.
At the end of the play, the murderer convinces everyone else to claim it was an accident. Apparently, I accidentally drove a steak knife horizontally into my solar plexus. After that, the EMT gaffe seems minor.Aug 18, 2011