Not exactly in my area but: just booked my tickets. I'll be up in Wisconsin Friday and Saturday. Have to leave for Ohio on Sunday...
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- No, too many clouds down here in Florida...
I like to combine my "leisure" trips with work assignments. Something has to pay for the travel expenses :-)), so it is going to be an interesting drive: from the warm and sunny Florida through the foothills of the Appalachians (GA,TN, KY, West Virginia) to the plains (IL, WI), about 1280 miles (2060km). I tend to drive about 7 to 8 hours a day on those trips and so this trip will take about 3 days. Since I have to work on a customer layout after the show, I have to take my tools along. Ever tried to ship your tools per plane ? I did...... once, and will never again attempt it. Way too much hassle and cost.Oct 9, 2014
- Is that not where Dolly Parton comes from ;-)Oct 9, 2014
- She's from Tennessee.Oct 9, 2014
- I thought she lived in the Appalachian mountain area :)Oct 9, 2014
- Well, sort of - the Appalachians stretch out into Tenessee.Oct 9, 2014
- Thanks for keeping me right
I hope you have a great timeOct 10, 2014