The Paradoxical Commandments by Kent M. Keith
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
3. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies.
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
5. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
6. The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway.
7. People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
9. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
Help people anyway.
10. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.
Automatic Cookie Domain Configuration simplifies cross domain tracking implementations by automatically writing cookies to the highest level domain possible when the auto parameter is used.
If you are wondering this is new stuff, not the same as the 'auto' that used to exist on ga.js, that one would just remove the leading www. This one is a lot smarter and should simplify a lot cross-domain and sub-domain tracking.
- Web Analytics Specialist, 2006 - present
- Web Analytics AssociationCountry Manager, Mexico, 2010 - present
- MMetrOBoard Advisor, 2010 - present
- Universidad AnáhuacTeacher, 2011 - present
- Extremo VerticalFounder, CEO, Stuntman, Cage Cleaner and Dog Walker, 2007 - present
This I Believe: A Manifesto for a Magnificent Career
12 life lessons you can apply to your career, from a practitioner who's had a dozen jobs across three countries. Bonus: How to balance Passi
'Access, Empower, Act' - Save the date for the 2013 Google Analytics Sum...
Our team is committed to keeping you at the bleeding edge of data. That's why we've continually made the content at our annual user summit m
A Better Way to Measure ROI: Attribution Modeling [INFOGRAPHIC] | Search...
Multi-touch attribution models: These aren't your granddaddy's conversion metrics. The standard way of measuring conversions is changing, as