Sweet Bombshell Look - Trying to create something sweet and wearable. I love the neutral eyeshadow look, and nude creamy lips.
To achieve more opened eyes, avoid using black eyeliner on the lower lash line. I used brown instead. With the contrast difference on top & bottom lashes, our eyes will look more prominent, sexy, and sultry.
Products used that is not in the video:
- ESTEE LAUDER Illuminating Perfecting Primer,
- ILLAMASQUA Skin Base Foundation in number "5.5",
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Re(marc)able Concealer in number "4 Glow",
- M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural "Medium",
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY O!mega Bronze in number "102 Tantric",
- M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish "Soft and Gentle",
- GUERLAIN Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder in number "2 Clair",
- SHU UEMURA Hard Fomula 9 Eyebrow Pencil in number "03 Brown",
- DOLLYWINK Brow Mascara in number "02".
FOLLOW MY TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/endi_feng
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/endi_feng/
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: endifeng
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!
And give me thumbs up to let me know that you'd like more tutorial like this. ^^