Is there a standard way to trigger the 2015 Itemization form to show in Encompass 15.1 in the form list? Instead of just re-saving it as a custom form inside Form Builder?
no plus ones
- You need to make the forms available in the persona settings.
The user will be required to select which set of RESPA forms appear. They will not see both. You have to use the Forms dropdown and all the way at the bottom is where you select which version of RESPA forms to use.Apr 18, 2015
- I was just surprised that I did not see that form as admin.Apr 18, 2015
- Larry BaileyOwneryes, there is a setting that you can create to give you the 2015 by default, based on your choice -  for example
this is not a manual selection, if you have the setting enabled.
(it is in the admin tools)Apr 20, 2015
- Larry BaileyOwnerunder policiesApr 20, 2015
- Larry, what I found out is the following:
1. There's a new field in Encompass 15.1 . Value of "RESPA 2010 GFE and HUD-1" triggers 2010 Itemization while "RESPA-TILA 2015 LE and CD" triggers 2015 Itemization. You need to save and reopen loan for that to take effect.
2. Same can be controlled via Encompass Menu Forms / REAPA-TILA Form Version (takes a while, but changes forms immediately)
3. New loans seem to default based on loan creation date as opposed to  Application Date.
Field  seems to be mentioned in release notes: http://help.elliemae.com/DocumentationLibrary/360/RelNotesBanker-151.pdf But it's a 195 page document, which may take a while to read.Apr 20, 2015
Add a comment...