Start a hangout
25 followers|7,765 views
Works at Netvantage Marketing
Attended Michigan State University
Lives in Lansing, MI, United States
25 followers|7,765 views
Search Analyst at Netvantage Marketing
Copy Writing, Copy Editing, SEO Specialization, Website Copy Writing, Wordpress/Blogger, Microsoft Office
- Netvantage MarketingSearch Analyst, 2015 - presentAs a Search Analyst at Netvantage Marketing, I utilize a number of search engine optimization tools and strategies to manipulate and improve companies’ organic/direct traffic, online presence, and branding. These tools include BrightLocal, Google AdWords, Positionly, Majestic, and more. I currently manage over 30 websites, cleaning up and creating site content, directory citations, and local link opportunities in an effort to help generate more traffic and business for each company. In addition, I do light HTML work that focuses on incorporating business schema information into already established themes and website designs, as well as editing codes to enhance user experience. I also am responsible for creating and updating these sites’ social media platforms including Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Lastly, I monitor and report on various aspects of search traffic monthly using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Netvantage MarketingMarketing Intern, 2015Netvantage Marketing is an online marketing company that specializes in SEO and PPC. As an intern, I was responsible for various types of clients, working towards optimizing and improving their online presence. I used a wide range of SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Postionly, Majestic, and more to audit and improve many different websites. Audits included keyword research, on site, social media, branding, and design recommendations to be approved by the client. I then was responsible for implementing the agreed upon changes, as well as followup monitoring of analytics. Lastly, I created various backlinks to increase online visibility and credibility to aid in ranking and traffic improvements.
- Riverwalk MarketAdministrative Office Assistant, 2012 - 2014Riverwalk Market is a large convenience store, cafeteria hybrid on Michigan State’s campus. As an office aide, I used menu generating programs to create and distribute menus, recipes, and inventory lists for the entire kitchen. I was also in charge of advertising for Riverwalk specific events and bulletins by creating social media content, designing flyers, creating and running presentations, etc. I also updated and revised the market’s website weekly, creating and implementing content. Lastly, I was promoted during my time as an aide to manager status and was in charge of a small team of student employees. My tasks as a manager included assigning and overseeing employee tasks, generating and revising weekly schedules, ordering and receiving inventory, hiring and interviewing new employees etc.
- Fusion ShowsMarketing Intern, 2014 - 2014Fusion Shows is an independent, Lansing based concert promotion company. As a marketing intern, I worked with the marketing team to disseminate concert information through a variety of media channels, including: Songkick, Last.Fm, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify etc. My main task was creating channel specific content for each social platform, as well as creating media i.e. graphics, photographs, etc. to accompany the text. Clerically, I maintained and updated the financial records, artist offers, and critical information for each concert or event. Lastly, I worked with the production team on site at events ensuring that each event ran smoothly from set up to tear down.
- CollegeFashionistaFashion Journalism Intern, 2013 - 2014CollegeFashionista.com is a fashion website comprised of college student writers from campuses around the world. During my time as an journalism intern, I wrote one style piece a week about men’s fashion,”Let’s Hear It for the Boys,” which also included finding and photographing a subject around campus. I worked with WordPress to create, publish, and edit my pieces. I also utilized a number of social media platforms to increase visibility and read involvement.
- VIM MagazineAdvertising Staffer, Blogger, 2013 - 2014VIM Fashion Magazine is a completely student run magazine focusing on providing a localized college spin on fashion, beauty, interior design, and health. As an advertising staffer, I worked to find funding by making connections with local businesses and creating and presenting a comprehensive advertising campaign. I also worked creatively with businesses to create their advertisements to be placed in VIM, as well as with my team to design page layouts. As a blogger, I wrote weekly blog posts centered on upcoming and current trends, including creating and editing photo representations to supplement the articles.
Lansing, MI, United States
East Lansing, MI, United States - Troy, MI, United States