Start a hangout
14 followers|4,971 views
Works at Netvantage Marketing
Attended Michigan State University
Lives in East Lansing, MI, United States
14 followers|4,971 views
SEO Analyst at Netvantage Marketing
Copy Writing, Copy Editing, SEO Specialization, Website Copy Writing, Wordpress/Blogger, Microsoft Office
- Netvantage MarketingSEO Analyst, 2015 - present
- Netvantage MarketingMarketing Intern, 2015Netvantage Marketing is a up and coming company that specializes in SEO and PPC. As an intern, I am responsible for various types of clients, working towards optimizing and improving their online presence. I use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Keywords, Postionly, etc. to generate monthly organic traffic reports. I create on site reccommendations, confer with clients, and then implement agreed upon changes. I also, create various backlinks for client sites by writing topic specific articles on various blogs that I am responsible for updating.
- Riverwalk MarketAdministrative Office Assistant, 2012 - 2014Riverwalk Market is a large convenience store, cafeteria hybrid on Michigan State's campus. As an office aid, I use menu generating programs to create and distribute menus, recipes, and inventory lists for the entire kitchen. I also advertise and promote campus and Riverwalk specific events and bulletins. I am also responsible for updating and revising the market's website weekly. Lastly, I manage a small team of employees, ensuring that the operation runs smoothly by overseeing work and generating and revising a weekly schedule.
- Fusion ShowsMarketing Intern, 2014 - 2014Fusion Shows is an independent, Lansing based concert promotion company. As a marketing intern, I work with the marketing team to disseminate concert information through a variety of media channels, including: Songkick, Last.Fm, Facebook, Twitter,Spotify etc. Clerically, I maintain and update the financial records, artist offers, and critical information for each concert or event. Lastly, I work with the production team to ensure that each concert goes smoothly.
- CollegeFashionistaFashion Journalism Intern, 2013 - 2014CollegeFashionista.com is a fashion website comprised of college student writers from campuses around the world. For the website I write one style piece a week about men's fashion, "Let's Hear It for the Boys," which also includes finding and photographing a subject. I work with WordPress to create and publish the pieces, as well as with all social media sites e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest etc. to increase reader involvement.
- VIM MagazineAdvertising Staffer, Blogger, 2013 - 2014VIM Fashion Magazine is a completely student run magazine focusing on providing a localized college spin on fashion, beauty, interior design, and health. As an advertising staffer, I work to find funding by making connections with local businesses. I also creatively work with businesses to create advertisements, as well as work with my team to design page layouts. As a blogger, I write weekly blog posts centered on upcoming and current trends, as well as create and edit photo representations to supplement the articles.
East Lansing, MI, United States
Troy, MI, United States