If you don't know the difference yet, please please read this Guide On The Difference Between #UX and #UI #Design !
Special events warmed up for #Berlin, #London and #Amsterdam, but if you want to help us to do something in your town, let us know!
When can we lease these?
I help people start businesses.
I help corporations think like startups.
I am a full stack marketer, UX thought leader, product and growth hacker, and speaker on related topics.
I helped build and design CareerFoundry, am a Head Mentor and program lead behind Google Startup Launchpadx.
Social Business is my newest mission, so please join me and the Yunus Foundation to help young entrepreneurs change the world through sustainable solutions of real problems.
My life is travel, inspiration and adventure.
Google my name for more.
- Yunus Social Business FoundationHead of Accelerator, 2015 - presentDevelopment and advocation of accelerator platforms across the Balkan region including touch points in Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Macedonia. http://yunussb.al/
- CareerFoundryAdvisor / UX Designer, 2015 - presentThree months, mentor driven, online. Your mentored training platform for a career in technology. CareerFoundry helps you go from beginner to becoming a job ready member of the world’s fastest growing industry. No previous experience needed, just passion, a laser focus and a rock solid determination to make a change.
- Expert Mentor in Marketing, Design and Product, 2014 - presentHead Mentor and thought leader in Product, Strategy, Marketing and UX Design for Google's premier Launchpad and Design Sprint events. http://goo.gl/WR1k9I
- CareerFoundryCMO and Creative Director, 2014 - 2015Three months, mentor driven, online. Your mentored training platform for a career in technology. CareerFoundry helps you go from beginner to becoming a job ready member of the world’s fastest growing industry. No previous experience needed, just passion, a laser focus and a rock solid determination to make a change. www.careerfoundry.com
- PixoonaCrazy Idea Consultant, 2012 - 2013Concept design, strategic planner, and product overview consultant for one of Germany's largest idea-incubators. A whole new pixoona was launched in Spring 2013! A redpixtec product. www.pixoona.com
- Plume21Business Development, 2010 - 2013We are the little agency with a big stick. An independent, creative firm made up of strategic thinkers, innovators, technologists, and artists specialized in big brand development, advertising, digital and design. www.plume21.com
- PaijMarket Fit Consultant, 2012 - 2013Revolutionizing mobile payment by supplying the safest and sexiest social shopping app on the market. Version 2.0 launched in March 2013! A redpixtec project. www.paij.com
- redpeppix GmbHEntrepreneur In Residence, 2013 - 2013EIR for DrapIt, a collaborative, drag-and-drop design interface. Presentations, digital mockups, full blown websites. Just build it, with DrapIt. www.drapit.com
- DigitalimeAccount Manager, 2013 - 2013A digital solutions agency built of consultants, enthusiasts and entrepreneurs. Websites, measurable marketing solutions, and native mobile apps. Check us out! www.digitalime.com
- Prophecy FXAdvising CMO, 2013 - 2014Project acquisition and account management. Prophecy FX is one of Germany's leading visual effects and creative content firms with credit on movies such as The Avengers, the Iron Man series, and a variety of famous German productions including TV series Tatort. www.prophecyfx.com
- IncomparMarketing Consultant, 2011 - 2012Incompar is Spain's exclusive provider of luxury SunSquare sunsail products. Bringing together high-tech equipment with beautiful outdoor design, and indestructible quality. www.incompar.es
- Mallorca FlowProducer, 2011 - 2011Island wide photographic and TV production services for Mallorca, Spain. http://www.mallorca-flow.com/es/#/home/
- V&N CellarsMarket Fit Consultant, 2011 - 2011Launch and Social Media strategy development. Advised and guided media production and content development.
- Blim ProductionsProducer, 2010 - 2010Writer, producer and sponsorship manager for Kid-X productions.
- Red Lamp ProductionsFounder, 2008 - 2010Collaborative operations manager and producer for documentary, television and commercial shorts.
- Duncan ToysNational Promotions Tour manager, 2009 - 2009The worlds first, biggest and most renowned yo-yo manufacturer; the 80th anniversary was a big celebration! www.duncancrew.org/80thworldtour/
- Flambeau Inc. (Duncan Toys Division)International Sales/Marketing Consultant, 2008 - 2009Consultant for projects ranging from internal management to trade shows to product development and marketing in the U.S. and abroad. www.yo-yo.com
- Flambeau Inc.Product Designer, 2008 - 2008Game developer and editor for Trading Card and Marble collecting game WarStone. Released in 2010.
- RCL & AssociatesProduct Designer, 2007 - 2008Was mentored by renowned and prolific toy designer, Richard Levy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furby
- Hardware.co Accelerator in BerlinMentor, 2014 - 2014Worked to with hardware startups to determine their mission and goals in preparation for demo-day. Helping companies evaluate what data they need to validate both market and product potential. http://hardware.co/
- Yunus Social Business Accelerator in AlbaniaMentor, 2014 - 2014Provided video and remote counseling for Yunus Social Business initiative in Albania. Incredible team of dedicated people trying to boost the economy of a struggling country. Check out their work at: www.HAPiDE.com
- United Nations Development ProgramUser Experience Designer And Project Lead, 2013 - 2014From concept and vision, to recruitment, strategy, build and launch of Albania's first Open-Idea network and deal flow system for the country's first Social Business Accelerator, YSB Albania. We had 6 weeks to do it all, and pulled it off in style. www.HAPiDE.com
- StartUpBootCampMentor, 2014 - 2014Working to help Startupbootcamp teams make decisions that lead to clear action on their mission to conquer the world by demo-day! www.startupbootcamp.org/programs/berlin.html
- Fear.Less MagazineContent And Social Media Deputy Editor, 2010 - 2012We face Fear every day. Decisions large and small are influenced by our concerns for the future, and many of us find ourselves choking on the anticipation of the "bad" to come. How do we face this issue? By learning from those who have overcome them to help us find our own individual path to a happy life. Welcome to Fear.Less. www.fearlessstories.com
Teaching Tech: CareerFoundry Seeking to Close Talent Gap - Silicon Allee...
CareerFoundry, a Berlin-based education platform described as wanting to be the General Assembly for online learning, has team up with Quote
UX Design Beyond the Internet: 3 Offline Exercises for App Designers
We spend so much time designing on computers, we forget to get back to the basics. This user design UX experience guide gives you what to do
CareerFoundry Wants To Be The Next General Assembly For Tech Skills | Te...
General Assembly was one of the first in the tech space to get that high quality brand name for technology education. But although the compa
Berlin-based CareerFoundry Takes Massive Open Online Courses To School
This article is a guest post and the author’s views are completely his or her own. It may or may not reflect trendblog’s point of view. The
careerFoundry Launches Online Mentorship Programmes
careerFoundry announced today the launch of its online tech mentorship programmes in Integrated UX Design and Web Development.