- South University OnlineParalegal Studies, 2010
- Clayton State UniversityBiology, 1973
- Milligan CollegeBiology, 1975
- Georgia State UniversityLaboratory Management, 1988
- Oglethorpe UniversityManagement, 1977
- Troup County CASAVolunteer, 2010 - presentProvide support and guidance for one teenager in the foster care/juvenile justice system; advocate in the child's best interest; form a relationship with the child; know all caregivers and their roles in care; know all aspects of reunification plan or adoption planning; be able to discuss all of this knowledgeably with the judge when asked and give a correct and true answer as to what the best interest of the child would be without regard to bias by family, social worker, therapists, or the child themselves.
- RGP Attorney Services, LLCDirector of Operations,LaGrange Division, present
- PAPP ClinicLab Manager, 1990 - 2005
Lone Oak, GA
PolitiFact Busts Mitch McConnell For Trying to Steal President Obama’s E...
"False". This is the harsh ruling PolitiFact had for Mitch McConnell's claim that the economy improved because the GOP won. Further, "The da
United passengers describe panic as slide deploys at 38,000 feet
Passengers of a Santa Ana-bound United Airlines flight that was diverted to Kansas on Sunday after an emergency slide inflated 38,000 feet i
What's the Difference Between a Snowstorm and a Blizzard?
What makes a blizzard worse than an ordinary snowstorm?
Explosion on hot-air balloon injures 4; cause under investigation
One of the passengers was sent to a burn center and two were taken to trauma centers, the Riverside County Fire Department said. A fourth pe
Catholic Hospitals Grow, and With Them Questions of Care
Women and gays in Washington state are bracing for limits on care, and calling for public debate.
Halloween Coming, FDA cautions against illegal decorative eye lenses
With Halloween approaching, the citizens are leaving no stone unturned to glam them to have look of their favorite celeb. From toes to face,
Five Consumer Resources From Our Acetaminophen Investigation
ProPublica is an independent, non-profit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest.
The $13 Test That Saved My Baby’s Life. Why Isn’t it Required For Every ...
Dozens of babies die every year because hospitals do not perform a simple test that detects congenital heart defects. Seventeen states have
New State Law Will Ban Lawmakers From Getting Big Perk
ATLANTA — One college football tradition in Georgia will soon disappear: Letting politicians into the stadium for free. A new law taking eff